Reviews for Nevermore
shadowblaster99 chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Please update!
BrookfieldSPNFan chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Oh, please come back and post more chapters. You have me hooked! Love your writing style. :)
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
It's a good thing that gremlin bites aren't dangerous. I'm glad that Sam and Raven aren't letting what happened keep them from behaving normally around each other. Dean doesn't understand how Sam feels about Raven, because Sam can't even explain it to himself. Sam knows that she loves Dean though, so now Dean just needs to deal with that. I wonder who was on the phone?
MoniJune29 chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Raven obviously has some kind of psychic-type tie to both Dean and Sam, PLUS she loves Dean. Love the subplots. And WHO is on the phone?
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I wonder what is up with Sam and Raven? They are both being compelled to be together, but neither one knows where that compulsion is coming from. Do they even know where to start looking for an answer? O.o I really hope that there are no bad side effects from a gremlin bite, since Raven and Sam have enough to worry about. I'm glad that this case is almost finished, so that they can concentrate on their other problem.
MoniJune29 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Oh, hope it doesn't harm Raven! Exciting chapter. Glad to see this story advance. Keeeeep it coming! :)
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
Awww, Raven still doesn't look at Sam the way he does her. His feelings for her aren't returned. I don't know what is causing her to bleed the way she has been, but it seems pretty dangerous. I hope they can get the factory gremlins taken care of without her getting hurt. I wonder who Sam wants to see about the things happening to Raven? O.o
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
So much for not having any romantic feelings for each other. I'd say the dynamics between them just changed again. lol There is definately physical attraction between them now. They both felt it, and it looks like Raven might have found what she was looking for in Sam after all.
Carver Edlund chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
love the story so far! i cant wait to find out more about whats going on between raven and dean, and more about her past!
annie167 chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
What is wrong with this story apart from the fact that you torture us with slow updates, and now there will be no sammy smut ( ! ) is these chapters are too short. Please stop with the torture!
celeste301 chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
I'm such a bad person, the scene is so not funny but the fact that brain and pain rhyme made me giggle (sleep deprivation is a bitc. .. er. .. bit rough) lol. Awesome chapter, love that the Sam/raven/dean triangle is evolving to a raven/dean romance.
oKay2beme chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Loved it! So awesome! I love where it is going and that you keep us guessing. I'm concerned for Raven too. I hope she's gonna be OK. :/

Keep 'em coming! Love it!

And I want to see those gremlins :P

SPN Mum chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Oh Raven! Don't go down the lying path! Sam needs to know that she had another episode, or he won't be able to help. Besides, Dean feels her episodes, so she can't hide them from him. Then again, since they haven't really told Sam about that connection, he would still be in the dark. So not good, especially with Sam and Raven leaving to do more on the case.

So happy to see this update! :D
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Nooooo Team Sam! :D lol
Amy90 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
AWWWW... If there's again a phone starting to ring "all od a sudden" or the door is kicked in and someone's charging into the room... I swear I'll go crazy! Except maybe, if it's Dean doing the charging. LOL

And I'm wondering how Raven is going to wriggle out of this. If she really wants to, that is. (What girl in her right mind COULD want to stop Sam from kissing her and doing whatever he wants to do? ;) )