Reviews for BTDTL Volume 9: The Yamato Encounter
Cylon One chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I have always enjoyed each new adventure of the KH Crew and thought of them equally awesome.

I just hope it's okay then to say that to me this one had to have been the most awesome of all!

Man, was it great and every other positive word that can be thought of!

Now that I have said my piece I now look forward to the next adventure.
eddog2323 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Someone should write a fanfiction of Kairi's view of when she was a doll in Kingdom Hearts 1. That could be a very good story. Would she remember the worlds before Riku found her? How many? How did she get to the next place? Any ideas?
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I figure out that Kairi was a princess as well as one of the seven Princesses of heart. There would be no other reason to show that flashback library sence. She could have been one of the servants daughter, but if that was the case she should have been surrounded with other kids. It was confirm at the end of KH1 and KH Birth By Sleep settle it.
Shadow of Malice chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
One word to describe your BTDTL saga... EPIC! I love it and how you've done it! So awesome! I never really liked cross overs but I think I might worship yours. :D I wanna read what happens next!
Shade the Bat chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Sephiroth AND Dio? One hell of an evil teamup!
CervantesOsis chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
And thus the space epic comes to a close.

I'm rather disappointed, actually. I thought that Chernabog would be the demons' leader for sure, not this Gideon. Ah, well. You win some, you lose some.

And I love the twist concerning Sephiroth and Dio Brando. If it's not too much trouble in the future, can I suggest some potential villains that join up with them? As well as more potential Keyblade Wielders?

As for Hayner, Pence, and Olette...well, that ought to be interesting, to say the least.

Looking forward to the next volume...even if it has characters from Twilight. Speaking of...you landed a Twilight character in Twilight Town...did you do that on purpose? :P
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Okay then. From what I can gather Maleficent is getting desperate if she has to resort to punishing everyone in the entire Hakonian Race for failure. L seems confident that Maleficent will fall but even he must know that careful planning can be thrown off track via unknown factors. Still this is a good ending to the story so when does your next one begin and what is it about? So Bella and Edward's daughter has finally shown herself at last.
CervantesOsis chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Another excellent chapter. I am looking forward to the conclusion...as well as the reintroduction of the Daleks at a later date. :P

And Kairi is safe from the demons...for now. I wonder when their leader will be introduced...
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Nice battle but the Daleks got away. So what's next oh and How is Maleficent going to react to all of this? By the way Will the KeyBlade Warriors ever get Grekor's message to Reddick? By the way what did Grekor mean when he said that Reddick and Rakel were the only ones who could lead the Hakonians to their promised land?
Shade the Bat chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Daleks defeat was AWESOME

Demons death was...anticlimactic.
CervantesOsis chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Couple of things: When Orkal died, you accidentally called him Grekor when he was speaking.

Also, it certainly seems that you've taken my idea under consideration. At least regarding the demons...hehehe.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Okay then I guess situations such as Maleficent's wrath for bringing news of failure will make anybody work with the Keyblade wielders to face death at the hands of a bigger enemy huh.
Shade the Bat chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Daleks want everyone dead, and the demon wants Kairi.

What next?
Freddo chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Great Chapter!

Nice use of the Yamato's and Intrepid Heart's prime weapons. The Heartless allied with the Daleks are just nasty...I feel bad for Commander Heinz and the Gamilus.

Wondering what will happen now that the Daleks have our heroes in their custody. Great story so far!
Shade the Bat chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Demon from out of nowhere, what are they up to?