Reviews for Dignity
Koori Mizuki Yuki chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
This story is vary good I was wondering if you're going to finish it there are a lot of good story's that go unfinished and hopefully you'll come back and finish it please update its a amazing story
Bookworm1021 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Pretty pretty please update. I love this storyline
PoshKimberlee chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Nook come backk and finish SOO good
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This story seems familar hmmm..
Regin chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Please update soon.
Emily Victoria chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Please update, I'm hooked!

Emily
SoniaKawai chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I love this story!
R u gonna cntinue with it?
I really hope u do
u r an amazing writer!
joe.bell.58118 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This was another great chapter I loved the line about poking a lion and the stick being to short that is a riddick line if I ever heard one.
hummingbird21 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I've read this story a million times and I could read it a million more. please come back and finish it!
Casaface chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Holy Crap! Why in the world did you stop updating?! I love this story, and will wait to see if you come back, however hopeless it is looking. Ugh it was just getting to the juicy bits too!
Aqua sky chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Soooo I know you haven't updated in more than a year, but I'm just letting you know that as I newbie to the Riddick Fandom I've come across your story, and absolutely love it :D Good work! _
Peridot Eyez chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Read this over the summer and realized I never reviewed! Thoroughly enjoying this, loving Diana and how you've characterized Riddick. Yeah for long chapters! Pretty please...update soon!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
that girl is going to get it! Watch out Daina...
DeathsQueen26 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
i dont think the 'runt' can talk? Good one!