Reviews for Dignity
jinxedpixie chapter 9 . 9/8
I look forward to reading more when you get around to writing more.
Best story ever chapter 9 . 7/27
I love your story and often reread it hoping that you update. Please continue its amazing and well written.
lauralou08 chapter 9 . 5/12
Definitely need to update. Your story is way too good to leave unfinished. Hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it. Amazing work so far!
Koori Mizuki Yuki chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
This story is vary good I was wondering if you're going to finish it there are a lot of good story's that go unfinished and hopefully you'll come back and finish it please update its a amazing story
Super-fan-Natural-1997 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Pretty pretty please update. I love this storyline
PoshKimberlee chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Nook come backk and finish SOO good
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This story seems familar hmmm..
Regin chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Please update soon.
Emily Victoria chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Please update, I'm hooked!

SoniaKawai chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I love this story!
R u gonna cntinue with it?
I really hope u do
u r an amazing writer!
joe.bell.58118 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This was another great chapter I loved the line about poking a lion and the stick being to short that is a riddick line if I ever heard one.
hummingbird21 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I've read this story a million times and I could read it a million more. please come back and finish it!
Casaface chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Holy Crap! Why in the world did you stop updating?! I love this story, and will wait to see if you come back, however hopeless it is looking. Ugh it was just getting to the juicy bits too!
Aqua sky chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Soooo I know you haven't updated in more than a year, but I'm just letting you know that as I newbie to the Riddick Fandom I've come across your story, and absolutely love it :D Good work! _