Reviews for Brother
b.g chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
good ending
AzzyDarling chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I really really liked this. ) Admitted you skipped the end of chapter 2 a little fast, but long battle scenes are boring too. ) I'ma keep an eye out for more of this story
Xyradis69 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
By the Void, this has to be by far the most amazing piece I have read in very long time. It just leaves me in complete and utter awe how it all fits, so perfectly with the plot of the game. Though pushing that fact aside, you write incredibly well. Its beautiful yet so simple.

Tears swelled when Carver and Hawke ended it, I must admit. Bloody hell, I just adore the whole thing. Please dont drop it. I would love nothing more than to see what else you have in mind. Nate and Carver just became a personal favorite.

You're brilliant and I cannot wait to read more.
angnheadly chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh the double whammy! Not just incest but starting at age 12! Wow.

It works though, its exactly how it would happen and its so loving as well.

Id like to see some lube tho, the first time I get, and its perfect. But reading on I'm 'ow ow ow' steal some butter from the kitchen Hawke!

Love it.
vanma chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
There was tear on my face when I read this story,I can't wait for more,please update.
Nejiiro Neko chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This is beautiful. The love between Hawke and Carver is actually believable and filled with so much emotion. And how it was all a letter to Nate is just an awesome idea. Your writing style and story line is just amazing! I hope you continue this, i really do :)
EvilValenStrife chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
T-T My face right now

This is so beautiful! Oh, forbidden love! It never ceases to draw me in! NatexCarver is pretty awesome too! Keep up the great work!
Deleted Account Perm chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Owah! So sad! I love Fenris and Hawke but This story almost broke my heart. I'm glad to see He's moving on. With...that older warden guy. At first I thought he was going to be with the Gray Warden from the first Dragon Age
Deleted Account Perm chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Incest is so wrong, but this fanfic is so right!

It was written out well and had no spelling errors from what I could see. Very creative. I hope you keep updating. :)
Punga chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This deserves a lot more then its got. Please keep it up!
sammi1318 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I like it!

Can't wait for more.
SweetPsycho chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Good story

I hope you keep it up :)
spike tashy chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
uummmmmm...what happened to all the other reviews?

loved the story. so glad it'll be continued.