Reviews for 10 Things to do With a Pokémon…
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Is- is that a Togepi egg? I just pictured Hinata with a Togepi, and the cuteness is overwhelming.

I love the way you portray the characters, and you've hit a fair midpoint between the two verses as far as violence and its consequences go.
lilyflower chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
write a story about naruto watching hinata's winning performance!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I looked at the new story on devaintart... If you don't bring out jirachi or something of the sort, I will hate you.
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Realizing that I've already reviewed this, I decided to log out to sum up my reviewery of the series. Its not anything much. :p

Now, then;

I think you've done an excellent job on this series, and the writing style and story plots are very attractive.

The characters may as well be OC's...Or so I thought. Because you've taken elements from the original Naruto series, and put them into your own little world, it makes for an excellent fic...Uh, fics. Series. Whatever.

I think I may have had mentioned this earlier, but I'm not really into Pokemon in the Naruto world crossovers, but I'm hooked to this one, 'cause you've done such a good job on it.

I love the humor pieces, as it tends to be funny, but I'm glad that their not all entirely crack!fics, being well thought out and having a nice linking story line.

So, I really enjoyed reading your series, and i hope to see more of them in the future. I know you have other fics to write too, but hey, I'll be looking forward to any future Pokemon/Naruto Crossover fics in this timeline that you may write.

Hoping to see some soon (lol),

-PopthePuff-
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Was that Sarutobi in 1?

And lol at Kushinas dad in 2. Poor guy. _

And Minatos afraid of Bugs...?...

...

...

lololololoolololololol...

Number 4 was less lulzy, but still very good. :)

Number 5 was something in between. o_O

No. 6- Good reference to the series. Please tell me Obito didn't die? _

No. 7- Wave at a giant bird? lol. .

No.8- That wasn't a grand addition to the storyline, but still good and enjoyable for a quick and short reade. ;)

No.9-Aaah, between chapters of "Forest of death, yes?"

#10-:-Its nice to see a different character in here now and then. Togepi's suit Hinata...I think.

Well, then, off to the next story!
Reyold chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
There is only one word to describe the awesomeness of this fic. Unfortunately, words like "epic," "superior," or even "super-duper mega ultra awesome" do no justice, so I'll have to get back to you should I find the appropriate word.
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I luved this story! It answered so many unanswered questions and I'm so glad that Hinata became a coordinator Ino alone just wasn't enough and it draws her more like in the anime! Also I can't wait till her togepi hatches that is going to be the cutest thing ever!
drag0nsoldier chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Thanks for the set of 1shots.

Enjoyable to read, simple to follow,

and uses the best of both series.

I'm looking forward to more.
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Woo hoo, I've been waiting for the Pokemon crossovers to come back, happy to see them again, fun little stories in this one.
mouseter chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really missed your pokemon and naruto crossover fics! I especially loved the MinaKushi kiss ~
UnbiasedBias chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Quite a nice collection of one-shots in a... one-shot. ) This fic was light and enjoyable to read. Yeah, I've missed your pokemon/naruto crossovers.

Continue with your writing, awesome author!

-DdK
Paosheep chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hee... I really like these.
Pagen Godess chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
yay you did another one! i was really happy when I saw this. I hope that your next one come out soon. though i find that I must ask are you going to introduce any gen 5 pokemon in your stories. I ask only because i can see naruto with a zorua
elements5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Woo! Another NarutoPokemon crossover from you! I must say, I really enjoy your stories (the ones of this category especially). To be honest, I have re-read your stories many, many times because they are so genuinely enjoyable. It really makes me want to live in such a world as they do, as you have made it seem so much more realistic than a fantasy world that it is (sadly).

I hope there are more of these crossovers to come! I know you're working on your Will of Foxfire and other stories (and, of course, real life), but I do hope that you continue your world of NarutoPokemon you have here. There are probably a ton of back-stories behind these shorts; will you be sharing them?
Nagashi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was simply fantastic. I love your take on the Pokemon world, how its dangers aren't ignored but at the same time the wonderful bonds between trainers and pokemon are in no way minimized in an attempt to become edgy. It gives the whole thing a charm which is sorely missing from most Pokemon fanfiction, and something which has put your interpretation of it as probably my favourite out of those I've read.

It would be remiss if I didn't mention this story specifically, though. The wildly shifting tone keeps things interesting, and I enjoyed the expanded backstory it gave to the cast of Naruto. In particular, Hinata's scene was extremely satisfying to witness after hearing about her brutal defeat on Neji in (I think) Gold and Silver. Her slowly developing confidence will make her interactions very interesting when she next meets Naruto and the rest of the crew.

Also, I am continually impressed by your ability to weave small details from such a large continuity in to each of your individual stories. An example of this would be the bet between Kushina and Tsunade; a less talented author would have used this once, allowed it to fulfill its intended purpose in that first story and then simply forgotten about it. But by expanding these moments it creates the impression that these are real lives that your characters live, and keeps them feeling real and well developed. Other instances of this would be how Kakashi obtained Copycat, addressing the resentment that Naruto would still be feeling towards his rather in Break The Ice, and the continual process of training Spooky.

Your dialogue is well written and entertaining, and accomplishes the impressive feat of banter between friends that doesn't come across as forced and trite. Kushina and Minato in particular have a well developed rapport, and you seem to have captured Naruto's innocence, charisma and determination well without making him seem cartoonishly foolish when trying to display his trickster and occasionally moronic side, which is a trap many writers fall into.

I must confess that I love this whole saga, and eagerly await the next addition. You truly have something special here, light-hearted and charming but at the same time grounded and carrying an emotional weight that most more serious stories could only wish for. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy it as much as I have.