Reviews for iWin
Lonegirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ok, even if the fic is good (it is) I'm getting sick of the fics in which Freddie is stronger than Sam. Everyone knows she has always been so much stronger than him and that was one of my favourites parts of their relationship. He is bigger that her but that doesn't mean that he is stronger, we've seen Sam beating guys two or three times bigger than her. Anyway, good job :)
BetterThanGold chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Cute. :)
aapeders chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love you iOMG continuation! So well written. I hope you keep writing Sam and Freddie! :}
Cassie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved this! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love this! :) I really wish this had happened in the episode! :D
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Another favorite, may I say, of the (made up) continuation of iOMG xD can't wait to actually see what happens. DAMN YOU DAN FOR MAKING US WAIT, DAMN YOU! O.O lol
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
And I don't usually read iCarly fanfiction, but I completely agree with you; fuck that cliffhanger. XD If you ask me, they should've made it an hour-long special or something.

But anyway, I really enjoyed this oneshot. It definitely seems like a plausible and realistic continuation. It was cute, well-written and completely in-character. Great work! :D
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Cute! Would you mind writing any more?

totalqt16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
The perfect ending to an almost-perfect episode, I don't think Dan Schieder could've done better.
pos chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
SionTenoh chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was PURE awesomeness at its finest!

I do believe they should have consulted you for this episode.

We win.

Thank you very much for writing this.

I think it's the best tag to 'iOMG' thus far. .

Great job!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
love this! nice job!
fthsit chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG I LOVE IT :D This: "I realized that it was fun to bully you. It would depress you so much to the point where if I let you off easy…or if I didn't do anything, it would make you a little happier. To the point where…I bullied you so that when you were down, I had the power to make you…happier?" That is just WOW 3 *Standing Ovation*