Reviews for Elevators
Plz contine contine ! Plz it's 2014
Your biggest fan chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Plz contine plz I can't live without knowing what happens next PLZ ;(
Reader chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
I first found this fic when it was on about chapter 5, and that was a long time ago, I kept up with the updates until about chapter 11, then lost it, found it again at chapter 13 and have not seen it since then till now. I am pleased to say that, when I do find this fic, I am always pleased with the characterization (and adorableness) that you are able to integrate into this story! (Just so you know, I really love the Gilbert-saves-Matthew scene here XD) please update soon, I'll be waiting...
America96 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Kaaayyyy so i read this when you post chapter 17 a looooooooooooong time ago and left a review, so im using this chapter to ask you if hopfully you will update someday? soon perhaps? i was just wondering
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
I lovve this, I don't really care how long the chapters, I lovve this story It's beautiful! So sad and full of feels I just dkfjasdbkjabfkjdbfkajswwkdjf kajds
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
that dude couldnt be representing Prussia cuz it doesn't exist anymore...good chapter anyway
Cloudjumper-rider chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
This story is great!

;-; Poor Alfred, he really sick and stuck in there alone...
Sparkly Emerald chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
This is really good! I've been enjoying this story alot. Your happy spazzy author's notes are very amusing and are a good way to lighten up the dark parts of this story. I am anxiously awaiting your next update!
GabbyTheCookie chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Don't leave me hanging! Best story ever! ( tell your llama I said hi)update ASAP!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
QAQ The feels are back.
Matthew, you're safe!
Now I'm going to cry for Alfred.
America96 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
This story is sooo awesome, hurry up and update! I gotta know what happens! Please!
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
silver-haired guy is prussia?
AnonymousSanSama chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
Name the llama Lenny. Or Larry. Wait, is it male or female?

Well, no matter, this story is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Please continue this amazing story! w
DefineSugar chapter 16 . 3/24/2012
I need to know what happens! I cant wait! I think the llama is distracting you, go put it in the closet or something. I read all of these chapters in one day, I couldnt stop! Update soon!