Reviews for Genesis
friend2friend1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i'll be looking for the continuation of this one.. I love the premise.. and the banter between Sherlock and Molly..
Ennui Enigma chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Have enjoyed your story so far. Look forward to more :) The bantering b/t Sherlock and Molly was brilliant! Satisfying reading!
intelligentmechanism chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
As much as I love Molly, (poor dear..forever alone), I don't think she's very well suited for Sherlock. I mean, if he can barely tolerate her in the workplace, how are they going to manage a romantic relationship for any extended period of time?

Though it seems that Sherlock seems to be using Molly as a sort of stand in for John..again, poor Molly.

And also, I have a question: does John still regard Sherlock in a strictly platonic way, or is there some definite sexual tension between the two, however subconcious on John's part?
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
As much as the Molly/Sherlock made me want to puke, I REALLY need to know how John responds! PLEASE UPDATE?

You wrote it well, i just despise that pairing...or really Sherlock and any other bloody person beside John really. :D

nom-omnis-moriar chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
A brilliant depiction of the relationship betweent these two charactrers. Sherlock is very incharacter as well :)
furryface chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Noooooo! you ended it there and have not updated! Damn hope maybe one day you will as its a really well written story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Please write more. Like, now. Everything about it is perfect, you really need to keep this story going. :3
SJ3GIRL chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
...I wasn't just screaming at the screen for another chapter...
Roxy Blade chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Awww. This story is billiant! I loved the Sherlock/Molly story!

Will there be more?
annabelleaurelius chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait for more and to see where you're going with it. :D
Ace of Emeralds chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
*facepalm* Only Sherlock bloody Holmes... Brilliant story! Update? Pretty please?
akisura12 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Yaaaaay! Two great chapters :) Kind of disgusting, but nethertheless great laughs Waiting for more!
notmyarea chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Ahh this fic is absolutely phenomenal! The scenes with Molly and Sherlock were so hot! And the bits with Sherlock and John were so very sweet. You demonstrate an immense flexibility as a writer, and it's shown really well here. Very very good job, and I look forward to more! 3 :)
tangleddog chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Poor Sherlock! John's so sweet to take care of him like that. It's going to be so awkward between those two if Sherlock has gotten Molly pregnant.
XMillieX chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Aaw poor Sherlock. He didn't by any chance go to a fish restaurant near Bishopsgate, did he? Because my sister and I ate there, and got food poisoning- it was not nice. My sister was sick in a Costa coffee, and I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom in the National Gallery. We both looked like ghosts, and it continued for two days. Although I imagine everyone looking at us, it was probably quite funny.

Hehehe I love your John. He's so sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter!