Reviews for Hotbox
nico420 chapter 2 . 1/11
This is amazing! I love the way you write/you're versions of the characters/all of the subject matter. My favorite part is when they're hotboxing in Black Betty.
MidnightLuve chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
that was hot why did u not keep going T-T
Delir chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I love love love this story. I find the humor and storyline very enjoyable and I like reading this story. I loved the beginning and I hope you update soon! Seriously you should finish this because its pretty good!
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
There's a chapter 3 teaser, but I thought the fic was listed as complete. Does that mean there'll be more, or you lost inspiration? This chapter was really fun to read. I got a lot of laughs out of it, and you did a good job at describing Craig and Tweek so perfectly.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I remember starting to read this, but I never finished chapter 1, for some reason. Awesome Craig, as usual, and the roller rink scene was epic.
UnderworldFox chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Great story, just like all of them :)
Mishi chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This was fucking awesome. Great. Five stars. Oh dear god, you have such good stories n stuff and dear lord I think you're gonna keep teasing for the rest of my life lol I don't think I'll ever get to see them consummate hahaha! But it's ok, I'm fine with that, you're writing is just that amazing that first base is enough for me! Lmao! xD no but with ur writing a simple kiss is way better and can get more feeling outta me than fics that have them go all the way- you are sooo amazing at projecting feeling! Hotdamn girl! xD one thing I notice is that you like to draw tweek with really skinny features that almost seem unhealthy but in your more recent fic it's explained that he's just skinny lol it's interesting, but yea! Keep up the nice work! It's awesome! You should write a book tho seriously like I would buy it! I would also treasure it and let noone borrow it lol
TweekingOut chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
... Where did Chapters 3-7 of BWUB go? I've got them all bookmarked and I just keep getting an error :(
dickbutt chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
did chapters 3-7 get deleted?
chaos-chychy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Can't help but think I read this story, are you editing this story cause I have Chapter 7 in my favs on my comp but I get this fanfiction thing saying

" Message Type 1

Chapter not found. Please check to see you are not using an outdated url.

New chapter/story can take up to 15 minutes to show up."
stylemylifebunny chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
omg! loving your work carnt wait for an update! arrrg! keep up the mind blowing work! xx peace! XP
Ivori chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I love this fic :) Craig is so adorable and Tweek is a spastic cutie ;).

You're a great writer, looking forward to the next chapter!
w0rmsign chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
This is really great, I'm enjoying it a lot!
KeiMaxwell chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I really need more of this. I love how you portray the guys. Too good for words. And the UST, rrr~ xD
Sunshine-aki chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
aw, this is from forever ago! are you gonna finish it?