Reviews for Their Dustland Fairytale
GETRIDOFMYFREAKINGACCOUNTALREA chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
For awhile now I've been looking for a well-written Neville/Victorie story (they are so addicting!) and voile, here it is! This story is so refreshing after reading way too many sad, sad freeverses. Please update soon! I love your work!
The-Hufflepuff-Death-Eater chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Absolutely lovely. Your Neville actually does feel like the Neville from the book, just older.
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Love it, I am dying for an update!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I wonder how their affair was brought to light.
Sinistra Black chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Claire, Claire, Claire...my god Claire!

This could easily be a novel's prologue or first chapter. This could easily be the first 10 minutes of a poetic movie. This could easily be perfection. Well it is, actually.

The descriptions, my goodness the DESCRIPTIONS! so beautiful, full of lyrism, full of life! You read and you see and it's just one of the joy of reading such a wonderfully talented quill.

I have to say, I don't like Victoire but it has nothing to do with you, I just don't like the kind of person she is. I can't quite put into words, it just...yeah I don't like her. This shows that you made her seem so real to me that I actually felt and judged her and we only judge personalities that we can find in real life.

On the other hand, I loooooove Neville! He's just so into character! it's like seeing the little awkward boy who turned hero become a man, a wonderful man, a tortured man apparently yet there's a sort of aura about him that says tranquility. He seesms at peace with the whole thing, just relieved that she's back, that she's here, willing to come home with him and he barely can believe it.

Great first chapter, looking forward to reading more of this.

Keep it up!
QueenKira chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is zomgggg absolutely wonderful :)

update soon!

- Vera
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I adored this chapter. You have a way of building your stories that's so special – I can just picture everything, the scenes as well as the characters, it's like seeing it unfold – it's so detailed and subtle and insightful. I hardly ever read Victoire/Neville before, but I loved it here – it was pictured beautifully, and it seemed a deep and complex relationship. I can't wait to read more of them together or to see Victoire reunite with her family. Your Victoire caught me as endearing, free-minded, a bit bitchy and spoiled like those girls who have had the world at their feet forever, you know, but deeply human still. I just loved that depth. Your Neville is just balanced between the discreet character, the shyness we saw him display in canon, and the self-confidence of the adult he grew into. And I like CrossGen – like you do, as it seems ;)