Reviews for Regrets
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Rick was alone at the Hamptons cutoff with out a phone! I loved how Kate went out to the Hamptons and tried to get him come to the door but was unsuccessful! I loved how the Phone guy finally showed and fixed the phone! I loved how Rick was angry with Gina! I loved how Rick learned from Alexis that Kate wanted to see him! I loved how Rick had so many mixed up thoughts that maybe a walk on the beach would clear his mind! I loved how Kate arose out of the surf when Rick approached and he did not recognize her! I loved how he was saying it was a private beach and stopped mid sentence! Too Funny! I love it! Please update soon!
AlwaysCastle chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
omg more!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
excellent

chapter

please

continuous
Jayce Gish chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Oh, don't we all love to hate Gina. This is an interesting twist. Nicely done, and I love the fact that, once again, Castle appears to have been too smart for his own good. Nice turn of events. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
tvbmadness chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
great chapter build up! Can't wait to see what happens next...especially what kate will say to castle and castle's reaction!

please update soon!
tayababy chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Totally adorable, I hope Kate gets there before he leaves!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
This is one of those stories that deserves a lot more reviews than it's gotten. The twist of having Castle ask Gina to pretend to be in a relationship is great. I groaned when Demming answered Kate's phone-of course he'd reach the wrong conclusion. I was really glad, though, when Kate thought to put a trace on the call and figured out that it was Castle that called. Now I'm excited that she's heading to the Hamptons. I can't wait for the next chapter. I agree with the other reviewer that said this is the best of the between seasons 2 and 3 story out there.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Loved it ;) good build up
tvbmadness chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
omg! loved this chapter... the angst! i felt so sad for castle when he called and demming picked up, how bad would he feel right now thinking they are still together.

Also love the sudden realisation by beckett! about time! can't wait to see what happens next! please update soon
The Writer's Muse chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Oh! I am sqeeeeeeing in joy that Kate figured out something was wrong and is now going to be with Castle! Great chapter, great story so far. Can't wait for the next part!
tvbmadness chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
great beginning to the story, never thought of it that way. Very creative... getting castle to actually have it planned to make beckett jealous to test her.
AGJones chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Really really really loving the story. cant' wait for more.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hmmm, very interesting. At this time in the first few stories, there are two that take place around the end of Season 2 and beginning of 3, and yours is by far the best. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mrhyperbole chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I really like where your fic is going. I am subscribing to your story and I'm looking forward to more.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I love this chapter! I love how Rick was stranded in the Hamptons without a phone and Gina failed to tell him about Kate's message nor did she get his phone fixed! Too bad Rick had to call Kate and Demming the fiend answered! That confirmed Rick's worst fears! Too bad they were wrong! I loved How Kate sprung into action after finding a Hampton call box on the trace of her phone! Being the great detective that she is. She knew Demming the fiend! had answered that call! She quickly called Alexis to find out what is wrong with her father! Alexis confided that Rick had no working phone up in the Hamptons! Kate took time off for vacation and headed to the Hamptons to be with Rick! What a wonderful ride ! I love it! Please update soon!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »