Reviews for Not Going Anywhere
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love almost all of this! Not happy that Kate cheated, but at least it was with the right man! Actually hurt me more that she had sex with the doctor after that!

Of course I would have loved a proposal or some promise to raise the baby together, but not going anywhere covers that!
awkwardontarian chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is great!
CasKettForever chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Perfect in every way. I think that you should write more of such M Castle fanfiction. Because those that I read been has been excellent.
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013 to read the test. Thanks, Lisa
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very Nice I really liked it
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Pretty good story. Not a waste of my time. I liked it
Wetterfrosch chapter 1 . 3/14/2012

When dreams come true is all I can say about it :D

Great story!
Daphne chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I think that she 's justified in being angry at how she discovered his indiscretion but she should NOT have the right to being angry with him for having a relationship other than herself. Look how long she denied seeing and having contact with him. It's hypocritical and unrealistic, did she expect him to pine for her forever. He didn't even think that he would see her again. If I remember correctly, since I do read all sorts of fanfiction so I get a bit confused after a while, what bout her attempt to be "courted" by Drew. She was prepared to start a life without Matthew. Matthew told Mary he was intimate with a woman who knew the score.

He's not a tragic hero he's just a person who made a decision and sought to continue his life as she did. HIs only mistake was that he should have told her and not be blind-sided by the revelation.

Poor Mary, she discovers her Perseus is only human. I think it's what happens when you put people in a pedestal and once they fall, it's difficult too see how human we all really are.

However, the truth is he didn't lie to her but an omission of the fact is still a lie in itself. It's downright cowardly.
Pecan Tan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Isn't it rape if someone is too drunk too resist? ...LOL... I doubt Castle woud press charges though. This was an entertaining read. Thanks.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh AWESOME piece! Please elaborate on it!
Cherriesandapples chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love the story, amazing!, i'm waiting for the sequel :)
Vesja chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Really cute. I loved it!

K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
LittleGooseWalking chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is really good. Have you thought about continuing it? Cos I'd really like to see where this would go. It doesn't have to have a plot, just smut or fluff :)

[pretty please continue] :D
xBuffysGirlx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011

I love this story! REALLY! I do!

It is soooo adorable!

Haha! I love the idea of Kate having her way with him! It's awesome! And yay for a baby! SO CUTE! :D