Reviews for Breaking Through
soul1essharpy chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Incredibly HOT and sweet...amazing as always, girl! You know you're feeding my habit, right? LOL
evalentine chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Big happy romantic (smutty) sigh.

this chapter was wonderful, loved the noddle scence.
Quiet Time chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Loved the last line. It's picky of me I know, but the lovely image of hair stroking is always completely ruined for me when I think about what the hand's just been doing - and you saved it! Yay.
Lynka Read chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I like it
toobeauty chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I am really really enjoying this story so much!

Thanks for sharing!
evalentine chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I officially love this story!
brionyjae chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
:D adored the last lines! AND Jack's quip about a long night with Rhys - GENIUS! :D Made me giggle a lot.
soul1essharpy chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
*gigglesnort* you did a quippy Ianto phone panto XD *whoo, wipes eyes* *sighs* i miss Ianto :'(
brionyjae chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Ohhh you made me tear up while Jack was speaking to his body...! *sniffles* beautiful. But HOORAY for making up! Fancy that, *Ianto* being told to be a perfect gentleman, by JACK! :D
evalentine chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
That was adorable, Jack telling his Ianto how he felt.

And grabbing of the present big ahhhhhhh from me
soul1essharpy chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
why, does it always make us cry when they fight? keep chapters rolling, can't wait!
Lesleigh chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
That was sad yet lovely at the same time
brionyjae chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
*tears out hair* :D OH those boys! Will Jack ever learn! :D Love it :) Definitely think it's time for Jack to make peace in the morgue ;)
Quiet Time chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
This continues to be brilliant. I've read 'alternate Ianto' stories where they just fly into each other's arms and live happily-ever-after and they're just so unsatisfying! As though the 'real' Ianto was just the first one out of the box, 'broken him, here's the next.' So disrespectful. SO LOVING THIS (in case the excessive exclamation marks didn't tell you that already). 'Scuse my gushing.
evalentine chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
OMG that wsa brilliant. Loved the angst perfect set up.

Great you are dealing with the issue that would actually arise.

Your not him an it was my fault you died.

Loved it