Reviews for Breaking Through
evalentine chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
OMG that wsa brilliant. Loved the angst perfect set up.

Great you are dealing with the issue that would actually arise.

Your not him an it was my fault you died.

Loved it
brionyjae chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Oooooh, such a strong way to end the chapter :D YAY Tosh! :D
evalentine chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Emmm so sweet I so want them to find each other.

Loved this chapter, Pace was fantasitc
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Aw, this must be so difficult, having each other back, but not, at the same time... They are going to need some time to settle into this new situation, and I'm guessing it won't go completely smoothly... Great chapter!
brionyjae chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
*squees* Hooray! It's such an interesting concept... it's interesting to see howthe different parallel worlds have shaped their characters differently, but they're still so similar :)
evalentine chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
That was incredibly sweet, I hope this works for them and there are no consquences for Ianto crossing over. Felt a bit misty there for bit I have to say,
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Aw, they get another chance! But how do they react to each other,I can imagine that they've both been completely broken... But I hope they'll find comfort and happiness with each other! I mean why else would Ianto have come through to this reality? Please... Great chapter!
Lorien Lupin chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Ahhhhh, that was so good! I'll be subscribing this story to alert. Good story.
Quiet Time chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Awesome. Ianto's back! One of the most believable fix-its I've ever read - thanks!
evalentine chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Well I did not see that coming. I loved the concept.

Can't wait for next chapter
evalentine chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Oh dear I have a horrible feeling... and suspicion rising. Oh this is good!
evalentine chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Oh i am intrigued No Ianto?
brionyjae chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Oh! :D You're right, I didn't guess this! Awwwww! :) Love the twist. Poor Ianto now as well :P Awesome that you're updating so often *huggles*
evalentine chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh good start!
brionyjae chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Awwwwwww, poor poor Jack! :P Glad that he's got Tosh. *sighs* awwww... I don't want to think it, but I know who the ghost is... D:
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »