Reviews for A Different Kind of Kogan
I kinda like this
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
so sweet
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I really liked this. I think that your write really well and have really good stories
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
:(... I liked it:P
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
awww! I liked it :D
lalalalala chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
katie is 12 yah know!
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Amazing story with excellent detail.
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this was really well-written, but I have a suggestion. you should make onekore chapter for this story, just in Logan's P.O.V.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Good Story

How are you liking the Website Problems.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I shall review this first and it will probably be short but that's okay right?

So it makes me very sad that (and you've brought this up before) Katie and Logan hardly interact at all. I can't think of really anything off the top of my head. It's interesting that in season one, Logan and Kendall were all buddy-buddy and then in season two, Logan interacts with Mrs. Knight quite a bit. So does that mean in season three? There BETTER be a season three. What will I do? I will die. ANYWAY. I just don't understand why there's pretty much NO Logan/Katie relationship whatsoever. The lone scene in Big Time Reality with Katie pulling Logan by his ear doesn't count because really.

HAHAHAHHAA. Katie the Creeper lol. Ew, watching him shower and change? Katie, dear, that's NOT going to win his heart. In fact if he ever found out he would be scarred for life and any hope you have of being his girlfriend would be destroyed.

Logan does have the voice of an angel. When he sings the bridge in 'Halfway There'? FAVORITE. PART. EVER.

Anyway, I can definitely see where Katie's coming from. I've been in the same situation myself and it hurts. A lot. I'm pretty much over love right now but there are still times when I see couples together and it hurts to see them so happy. But I just don't have the kind of trust someone needs to have a romantic relationship. So it's mostly my fault I think.

Katie, don't give up! -heart-
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aww, I feel so sorry for Katie :O I can tell what she feels, but hey, maybe Logan does like her and is Camille some trick to make her jealous. I have goood hopes coming up :D

I loved this!
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
POOR.. Katie! This is wonderful! Thank you for writing it! :)
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AHHH NO KATIE! LOGAN DOES LOVE YOUUUU! ha ha. :P
gobblez3000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I like this a lot. It's actually kind of funny because I can only think that Logan is more suitable for Katie. Maybe you could actually stretch this idea out. That would be something interesting to read.

Anyway it was really good. Keep up the good work
inastorminmybestdress chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Amazing!

I don't think I've ever read a Katie/Logan fic before, although there are a couple of Katie/James fics out there.