Reviews for If You Can't Handle the Heat
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Yeah. Uh huh.
Hmmm... shower.. Need cold shower...
firtree chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
66000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh my god! DO Not be embarrassed! This is amazing! I love it! It is my favorite Castle fanfic! The only thing that would of made it better would of been a nice kiss at the end but the way you left it was more in character. Amazing, great great job.

SiempreSueno chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved it! ;]*
quinlava chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was amazing! ...the way you wrote that story. It was excellently written and I think you stayed in character. Don't worry. I also think that it would be good as a story story—a long one. I really like this and I loved the title. You could go into how Beckett would be handling all the attention and all, and how Ryan and Esposito and Lanie would, too.
gloriajv chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really, really loved this one!

HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ha! This was a lot of fun. Thank you.
purplangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm telling everyone I know about this one-shot & The Dedication. You're my new favorite author EKC. This one is super cute, super hot, super sexy. Wish it would happen on the show!
purplangel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Love the way your mind works ekc293! Especially Kate's hesitation at first & her understanding of Castle's admiration (albeit leering) when he sees her for the first time in the sexy, skimpy blue dress. Best One shot on the web!
Kate56 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved it. Your last line from Beckett right on the mark. Really enjoyable read.
uwprincess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I LOVE this STORY! So sexy!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is great. Hilarious! I needed that after the Dedication one. Seriously. lol
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this story about the Photo Shoot! It was hilarious! My face is aching from smiling so wide! Great Job!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I think it's cute as hell!
miss-stanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this' it's so beckett to get nervous in these situations :)