Reviews for My Most Precious Warmth
HRHopeless4luv chapter 1 . 4/20
I sooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee THIS! MY HEART WENT DOKI DOKI!
LiLyRoSe98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awww kawaii! 3 I love it! This is the most kawaii OzAlice anfic i've ever read :33 3
Yume No Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
KYAAAAAAA so beautiful! TToTT Fav! OzXAlice for Eva!
Crystallised chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
D'aww, the relationship between Alice and Oz here is just so adorable and heart-warming. I love it! You did a really good job with creating this story. Thank you!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ahhh! It was soooo romantic and left me with a scuh gooood emotion and sensation! I wish this was also in the manga!... now that I think about the manga... I will cry once more!...Oh please make more oneshots of this pairing, you make it soooo intersting, I nearly cry when Oz was exposing his true intentions, his true feelings (the greedy ones... and I nearly cry of joy in the final!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
awww! SO sweet!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
SO KAWAII!GLOMP! OMG, I havn't reviewed yet! WHAT? OKAY, MAKE MORE OZxALICE! Because this is BEAUTIFUL! They're so precious... Okedoh? Pretty pleases with cherries on tops? _ / _ /_
cheerfulhoshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
aaaaawww... it was warm, indeed :')
MeganeNeko chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Beautifully written, amazing story, and the cutest ending ever. 10/10.

Good job!
xpetunia chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oemgii I lub dis story! It made me cry a bit... Anyways hope u make more awezome stories like did one! F3
Geloscopy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Really really enjoyed it! Well written :-D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was my first time reading an Oz and Alice fic and I have to say this was amazing. I thought the characters were perfectly in-character and your writing was beautiful. Especially how Oz kept referring to her to the sun 8D

Such a cute ending as well x3
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was perfect! Loved it! Loved it! Perfection!
rai1234freak chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
awesome chapter! xD
NightmarexMockingbird chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well, that was probably the best Oz/Alice fanfic I've read. Great job! Hopefully I'll be seeing more of this couple from you! w