Reviews for My Most Precious Warmth
tamachon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This has officially became my favorite ozalice fic. Seriously, i love it and i enjoyed reading it. Your writing really is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :-)

~fuu
nevrlaand chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
o_o'' I could seriously see this happening. This was well-written and there is nothing to complain about. D It really reflects on how TRUE love is, and it's a more exaggerated example of how most people learn it. This fanfiction brings back some memories for me for when I realized that all I wanted for my most precious person was their happiness. And therefore, I supported them in everything, even though at the time they liked someone else.

I love AlicexOz. /! YOU'RE AN AMAZING FANFIC-WRITER! This story is going straight to my favorites. 3
MondSymphonie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awww that was soooo awesomely cute x3

That was the best AlicexOz fanfic I've read in a long time! Thank you for that and keep writing great stories! :)

~MondSymphonie
xGlassRosex823 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Daaaawwww 3

This! This...everything is so adorably sweeett~~ I'm giggling and smiling like a idiot, but I can't stop!

I loved it. Love it. Am lovin' it. 3

Definitely one of the best (if not the best) OzxAlice stories I've read in suuuch a long time! And you didn't mess up Alice's personality like most fanfics do! (*mutters about authors who make one-dimensional characters*)
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aw, this is so flippin cute! X3

Absolutely adorable.
lunaveea chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
omg this story just totally made me smile hehe its rare to find stories with oz being selfish and jealous haha so this was a treat xD and the last part totally made me go AWWW haha good job!
HeresACookie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011