Reviews for Tie a Ribbon Around His Heart
krazieneko chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
very sweet!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Excellent story! The quotes in between was a nice touch.
boobsnotbombs chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was very beautifully written, my friend. It's rare to see such good prose and strong writing on fanfiction dot net anymore, but you are one of the exceptions to the rule.

I kept track of individual lines that struck me as particularly poignant, but I always get lazy and never actually include them in the review. Take note, however, that there were many. Both your Logan and Veronica here are very well-done, and I love how this story progresses forward through time. It's like we're getting snapshots of their life at various stages.

I hope that you continue to write for the fandom, and maybe you'll even consider posting at the main LiveJournal community, too. Now I have TWO writers to follow over here, you and my pal steenbeans. Very exciting news, indeed.
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was such a sweet one-shot.

It was really sweet. I miss this couple.

Great job. I really enjoyed reading this :)
smirkforever chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
What a super, sweet one-shot - At moments I had tears in my eyes it was so sweet! I love how Logan grew up and realized that he is nothing like the people that parented him. Really great story - thanks!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
What a beautiful snapshot of LoVe! Well done!
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Beautiful story.
shuurei02 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is seriously beautiful.
Nichole chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Loved it! I love the idea of Logan and Veronica having a relationship that lasts like that. Like others I would like to see them as grandparents! Thanks for sharing!
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This rocked! So sweet and charming. You dealt with their issues, and obviously Logan's especially, really well. I like the idea of grown-up, well-adjusted Logan and Veronica making things work. :)
sos35 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Awesome! "Our daughter is having sex" I laughed! I laughed so hard that i cried! Thank you really thank you
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I almost hate you right now because you made me teary-eyed.
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this story is great. like the other reviewer, I'd like to read one about them as gandparents. You're a good writer.
Ali-Cat chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aww! This was beautiful! I can't think of anything else to say, except I'd love to see a sequel with Logan and Veronica spoiling their grandchild.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*sniffles* The story made me verklempt! Logan loves his family so much, it makes my heart warm.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2