Reviews for It Takes Two
Amazing story!
This story is sooo amazing please create a sequel I read it all in one night and would love a continuation.
getnlen chapter 35 . 4/23/2015
I had just read your story, and I had fallen in love with it, I read it all night, for two day on Passion and Perfection, and I can say, that I wish you would write book 2. I'm sure peoples and readers will fall for this story like I have. So please do continue to write it.
Guest69 chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
Love your story. I like Caskett, but nothing is quite as hot as a story of Kate as a lesbian with her lover. Not only do you create some beautiful images of them savoring each other's pussy, and loving to fuck each other's brains out, but you wrap it up so sweetly and sexy as they get married and plan to have a family. Totally hot, sexy, and sweet.
Thank you for writing.
Ava chapter 35 . 4/9/2013
I just read this story and I loved it soooo much. Please do a sequel.
Dezired86 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hmm...i dont even watch ANY of these shows...but I will say I like the first chapter so far...i like the connection the ladies have..even though they are complete strangers. kinda reminds me of two people I know..:)

great writing skills also...not a word, punctuation or grammer out of line. im soo jealous *winks*
denali85 chapter 35 . 3/2/2012
more more what happens next with abbie and serena and what's kate and alexs wedding like
Bree chapter 35 . 2/29/2012
hell yeah what happened with abbie and serena and what about kate and alexs wedding and kids
bree chapter 35 . 2/17/2012
more i don't care how just as long as they get married without anything bad happing
BenignViewer chapter 35 . 2/6/2012
Apologies for not being able to login - my browser is screwing me over.

Firstly I want to congratualte you two for a very well constructed and enjoyable story. I don't follow SVU so I had to treat all those characters as brand new, but regardless you introduced and portrayed them so well that I could easily follow along.

I don't have anything against a F/F pairing, but it's not something I would normally read. I stumbled across this by mistake, and I think for the sake of etiquette you should post a warning about F/F content in the opening notes, because not everyone is unbiased.

That said, my only other complaint is with formatting, the use of bold font for dialogue is overkill and is distracting from the flow of the story. As I was trying to read this I found myself jumping from bold section to bold section. I'm not quite sure why you seperated your story like this, but it is unnessecary.

Your grammar was practically spot on, and there are no mistakes that jump to mind in that sense. A small note on characterisation however, is that Beckett and Castle (who I'm familiar with) should have an OOC notice for how they differ from their canon personages in this story. Again, this does not take away from your story at all, the characters develop and grow believably as your plot unfolds, however they end up very different people from those seen on TV (Kate's afore mentioned sexual preference being the most obvious example).

I Don't think there is any other advice I can offer, keep up the great writing. You are both very talented, adn I look forward to more from you both individually and in collaboration (hopefully).

~BenignVieweR~
kochy-girl chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
this story was fantastic, cat wait to read more from you.
anairodri chapter 35 . 10/14/2011
I just finished reading the whole story and I have to say I couldn't stop, I mean this story is so awesome you had me crying and smiling, not to mention sqee! Definitely a sequel is in order. Love this. Great Job u 2 :)
Trex Kitten chapter 35 . 9/26/2011
Just read this brilliant fic and I loved it. Kate and Alex work so well as pairing, I really hope to read about them again in a sequel. ;)
AngieBeckett chapter 35 . 6/5/2011
omg I just read your whole story & fell in love with it

Please do a sequel!
Jbcjazz chapter 35 . 5/12/2011
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!

Oh my God, that was so good and amazing. I don't even know what to say. The love between the two, the soul connection. So beautifully done. The talent you both possess at story telling and emotional connection between two characters is perfect. I totally believe in the characters thoughts, feelings, actions, fears, hopes, and dreams.

I need to see what happens next, like I have said to you both, I am not addicted to your story telling. i need my fix, and I got the money if you got the stuff.

You made me very emotional and I cried from your sweet thank you at the end. I hope that I have not just been a good fan but a great friend to. My promise is always their for both of you and I cannot thank you enough for your friendship and advice.

Your forever friend and fan

JBCJAZZ