Reviews for It Takes Two
Jbcjazz chapter 31 . 5/4/2011
Sigh... so many hurt feelings but glad everyone is starting to heal. I hope Alex and Kate are able to build a better relationship now and talk. I do believe now that the know they were moving at light speed. Talking with therapists will help out a ton. I am afraid that Kate may be right though and that Olivia might try something. I hope though soon that Kate will still propose to Alex. Everyone needs a happy ending lately in a world. I used to like dark endings, but in a world filled with to many, we need stories like this where love triumphs.

I love Serena and I am so glad you brought her in and I am glad that all was explained who she was to Alex so Kate does not have to worry. Kate needs to control her jealousy and open up herself to her emotions and realize its not a weakness, while Alex needs to let Kate be Kate. Alex I feel is wearing that band-aid the won't heal the wounds she has from Olivia and witness protection. Once those wounds heal I believe she will be able to move forward with Kate, if she doesn't then the relationship I feel will fail. I do wonder if you will add Kate's mother's death in later as well? And like I mentioned before that maybe Liz Donnelly could make an appearance as a "mother" to Alex.

As always this story fills me with hope and smiles. Thank you for sharing your story you two.
Jbcjazz chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
ARGH! SO many updates and SO much drama. I was freaking out at almost every chapter ending and now it is at a point where their relationship is on a thread. I am sure that they will talk but how will this all go down now that Alex is trying to find a new job for even just a little while to get over this situation. I pray that Kate will understand why Alex is doing this. After losing 3 and such years of her life and being shot, losing who you are as well takes a huge toll, but then you hear your love almost being blown up, you get kidnapped and almost killed again...

I see why Kate acts how she does and why Alex acts how she does. I believe a little break is a good idea. They have been moving fast and good for a long time but once and a while a good pump of the breaks to catch a breath is good as well. I was so glad that Alex is ok and that also the statue is safe. I think that is a good sign for their relationship, almost like if it was broken then they would be broken as well. All i can hope for is that Alex can find the strength to heal herself. I know leaning on Kate and everything is good, but Alex I think realizes she needs to finally stand on her own a bit, for her benefit and Kate's. If Alex had this scar from her past and not fully heal it could have been a cancer in their relationship, like Kate's jealousy and fight for her mother's killer is for her. That it could kill them both if they let themselves be consumed by their demons. I have a feeling Alex will be sent to SVU and she will finally have to get this tension and unresolved issues with Olivia as well and once they get past it, Kate and Alex can get closer. Much pain ahead but I believe it is a necessary pain to heal all the way. It is an indepth surgery and not just the band aid that has been on since they met. This is what I think will fix Kate's jealousy and Alex's past issues. They need to face these things and hopefully together.

As always, I am breath taken by your guys story and talent for writing. You put my favorite to actress's on tv and tv favorite TV characters together and did it beautifully. You have woven a story filled with such love, honest drama and emotion while staying true to the characters. Not many can due that. You are showing the relationships extremely well and you have made me like an addict waiting for my next fix. I cannot wait to see what happens next and the hope you have in this story has filtered into my life that their are others that want true love, soul mates, and family like I do, and not just cheating, hurt feelings, and all the unnecessary drama that is popular today. It seems at times that the fad is "divorce and cheating is in" and if you are faithful and honest you are a bore. You get punished for being a good person and beloved if you are a jerk. Like an example being Charlie Sheen. A self loving freakshow that makes millions an episode while corrupting others with bad examples. While Stephanie March is married, does nothing but good work and charity but you never hear anything about the great things she does, only the hateful destruction of out of control celebrities. I love this story because it shows how strong you are through adversity and how you can grow with it. Not just spite, anger, cheating and jersey shore/jerry springer/maury drama.

Thank you again for this wonderful story and you two will always have a friend, and fan in me.
Jbcjazz chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
AUGH! So much going on and so many questions. I have a feeling that this will delay Kate proposing which is way sad. I am als afraid of Alex's reaction to all this. After being in WTP she still I believe has some deep issues she needs to resolve. I fear that if this gets any closer to her she might go into a panic attack as it will be similar to her experiences with the cartel.

I love agent Shaw's personality. I think it would be interesting if she wasn't with anyone and pair her with Castle. But then Beckett's jealousy would once again flare. Even when she is with Alex, you can tell the her partner is Castle and she does not like anyone taking him away.

The story is getting really tense and I can't wait to see what happens next. It will show the true test of love between Alex and Kate.
Jbcjazz chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
ALEX! COME ON! Let Kate make a video, but I get to watch it as well... I loved the competition and I must say I love watching those little turtles as well but I cry when they get eaten by the dumb birds grrr. I love the holiday chapters they are very sweet but they also show the perfect combination and truthfulness of how relationships go. Not all fluffy but not so dramatic that it is unbelieveable. I commend you both in "keeping it real" while showing the love they have for eachother and willingness not to let anything come in the way between them.

I must say that you have made me need to take multiple cold showers to combat the extreme sexiness of the love making. Makes me wish I was one of them in the story lol.
Jbcjazz chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
I love Kevin lol. I am sad now though that his crush moved to Kate from Alex but they were family so I guess its better in that regard. I love both their moments with the children and seeing eachother as great mothers. I do worry about Kate's jealousy and also with her still thinking she is not worthy. But then again that is exactly what I do, so the quote the things we criticize in others are the things we hate in ourselves. I also am understanding of what Castle did and way he wanted to protect Kate but it is understandable why Alex is angry to. I am still wondering how "open" Kate wants to be.

I must say the story is moving smoothly and you have me very addicted. I want to thank you both again and say that I am super envious of your writing ability.
Jbcjazz chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I want to thank you Acathla and Diamond for this amazing story. I love each word of it. A lot of questions and issues still need to be answered and solved. I thought love the drama in this. It is the perfect kind of drama where they actually talk about things and not just be children and let things fester. Worst thing you can do is the famous "if you don't know what the problem is then I won't tell you" I love that Kate and Alex talk things out and want to not just help eachother but grow into a beautiful family. I am wondering what Olivia will think when she hears Alex is back and if she will be hurt or want a relationship again with Alex. One thing I am glad about as well is how devoted they are to eachother. This is my dream in a relationship with someone as well. To find my soul mate where you know that you will never love another like this again and want to be together for eternity.

THey would never be the ones to cheat on eacother on purpose or even ever... not that I am thinking ahead but I could never see either of them doing that and that makes me SO happy. I have a hard time with cheating stories. I love the stories where the drama is the couple growing through life challenges and not cheating.

This story is so original and the love that is told in it is so believable and envious. I check every day for an update to this story and have read each chapter numerous times. I can't wait for the challenges ahead for this couple and how their love will get them through it. The story is flowing wonderfully and both of you have amazing talent, its hard to work together to make a story but you guys do it to perfection. Thank you again for making me smile and being wonderful friends.
Jbcjazz chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Oh I am SO looking forward to Alex walking into the 12th and seeing Kate. The reaction of both will be amazing, especially when they find out that Alex is not really Vicky. I am really hoping she will understand, but knowing Kate and the person she is I am sure she will be accepting, she will be hurt but she will still let Alex in her heart. I can't wait also to see what they think about Kate being a cop and I still believe that she is not ready to be open and she might back track a bit, and also earlier when she said she hated lawyers lol. I also have a feeling that Olivia will make her appearance and I feel that she might want Alex back to and the Psychologist will have been right. I still am wondering if the statue that Kate and Alex saw in "Vicky's" job was bought when they both really wanted it... I want this story to end with that statue coming to life with Alex and Kate holding a child together.

This story flows beautifully and it sucks you in emotionally. You both have a great talent. Consider me a fan for life with both of you. Thank you for this wonderful story and the smile it puts on my face and hope in my heart.
ImOpenToDumbIdeas chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I had been wondering if there was going to be a connection in their professional lives and how you were going to do it. Assigning her to the 12th is brilliant.

I didn't think I was going to like this pairing (I think Kate belongs with Castle, even though she would make an amazing lesbian) but this story is pretty awesome. (and thanks for the amazingly fast updates)
Jbcjazz chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I am LOVING this story. I can't get enough of it and I am so glad you are updating alot. I must say though I am really worried about Mary and and what she will do if she finds out Alex/Vicky is contacting Kate. I will be curious as well what Kate will do when she finds out who Vicky/Alex really is... SO many questions and I really cant wait for the next update. This has become my favorite story. You have an amazing talent of weaving story, emotions, and drama all together. I feel the love they have for eachother and it makes me jealous that I dont have a relationship like they have. THank you again for this perfect story and thank you for the updates, and hopefully you will update again soon
jbcjazz chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Having trouble logging in. I am in love with this story and I usually don't like Alex with anyone but Olivia but you are making me love her with Kate.

I am very curious when Kate will get more suspicious of Alex and also when she will notice Alex's bullet wound and ask her how and when was she shot. K

I hope that Alex let's Catherine know she is already taken and owned by Kate lol. I already have read this story 3 times over and I cannot wait for next chapter. I am praying everything works out and they end up together in love with a child like the statue in the gallery. I also think it would be sweet if Alex gave Kate the statue as a gift.

Please update soon I am SO in love with this story and you are extremely talented.
Jbcjazz chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow I love this story. Very well written and good original idea. You put two of my favorite tv characters in this story and I love both tv shows. I was super pissed when Alex had to go into witness protection and I just love Kate, they make good couple. Cannot wait for more. You have a wonderful talent.
Reikson chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Shouldn't you move this to the appropriate X-Over category?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2