Reviews for It Takes Two
Jbcjazz chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
AUGH! So much going on and so many questions. I have a feeling that this will delay Kate proposing which is way sad. I am als afraid of Alex's reaction to all this. After being in WTP she still I believe has some deep issues she needs to resolve. I fear that if this gets any closer to her she might go into a panic attack as it will be similar to her experiences with the cartel.

I love agent Shaw's personality. I think it would be interesting if she wasn't with anyone and pair her with Castle. But then Beckett's jealousy would once again flare. Even when she is with Alex, you can tell the her partner is Castle and she does not like anyone taking him away.

The story is getting really tense and I can't wait to see what happens next. It will show the true test of love between Alex and Kate.
Jbcjazz chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
ALEX! COME ON! Let Kate make a video, but I get to watch it as well... I loved the competition and I must say I love watching those little turtles as well but I cry when they get eaten by the dumb birds grrr. I love the holiday chapters they are very sweet but they also show the perfect combination and truthfulness of how relationships go. Not all fluffy but not so dramatic that it is unbelieveable. I commend you both in "keeping it real" while showing the love they have for eachother and willingness not to let anything come in the way between them.

I must say that you have made me need to take multiple cold showers to combat the extreme sexiness of the love making. Makes me wish I was one of them in the story lol.
Jbcjazz chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
I love Kevin lol. I am sad now though that his crush moved to Kate from Alex but they were family so I guess its better in that regard. I love both their moments with the children and seeing eachother as great mothers. I do worry about Kate's jealousy and also with her still thinking she is not worthy. But then again that is exactly what I do, so the quote the things we criticize in others are the things we hate in ourselves. I also am understanding of what Castle did and way he wanted to protect Kate but it is understandable why Alex is angry to. I am still wondering how "open" Kate wants to be.

I must say the story is moving smoothly and you have me very addicted. I want to thank you both again and say that I am super envious of your writing ability.
Jbcjazz chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
I want to thank you Acathla and Diamond for this amazing story. I love each word of it. A lot of questions and issues still need to be answered and solved. I thought love the drama in this. It is the perfect kind of drama where they actually talk about things and not just be children and let things fester. Worst thing you can do is the famous "if you don't know what the problem is then I won't tell you" I love that Kate and Alex talk things out and want to not just help eachother but grow into a beautiful family. I am wondering what Olivia will think when she hears Alex is back and if she will be hurt or want a relationship again with Alex. One thing I am glad about as well is how devoted they are to eachother. This is my dream in a relationship with someone as well. To find my soul mate where you know that you will never love another like this again and want to be together for eternity.

THey would never be the ones to cheat on eacother on purpose or even ever... not that I am thinking ahead but I could never see either of them doing that and that makes me SO happy. I have a hard time with cheating stories. I love the stories where the drama is the couple growing through life challenges and not cheating.

This story is so original and the love that is told in it is so believable and envious. I check every day for an update to this story and have read each chapter numerous times. I can't wait for the challenges ahead for this couple and how their love will get them through it. The story is flowing wonderfully and both of you have amazing talent, its hard to work together to make a story but you guys do it to perfection. Thank you again for making me smile and being wonderful friends.
Jbcjazz chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Oh I am SO looking forward to Alex walking into the 12th and seeing Kate. The reaction of both will be amazing, especially when they find out that Alex is not really Vicky. I am really hoping she will understand, but knowing Kate and the person she is I am sure she will be accepting, she will be hurt but she will still let Alex in her heart. I can't wait also to see what they think about Kate being a cop and I still believe that she is not ready to be open and she might back track a bit, and also earlier when she said she hated lawyers lol. I also have a feeling that Olivia will make her appearance and I feel that she might want Alex back to and the Psychologist will have been right. I still am wondering if the statue that Kate and Alex saw in "Vicky's" job was bought when they both really wanted it... I want this story to end with that statue coming to life with Alex and Kate holding a child together.

This story flows beautifully and it sucks you in emotionally. You both have a great talent. Consider me a fan for life with both of you. Thank you for this wonderful story and the smile it puts on my face and hope in my heart.
ImOpenToDumbIdeas chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I had been wondering if there was going to be a connection in their professional lives and how you were going to do it. Assigning her to the 12th is brilliant.

I didn't think I was going to like this pairing (I think Kate belongs with Castle, even though she would make an amazing lesbian) but this story is pretty awesome. (and thanks for the amazingly fast updates)
Jbcjazz chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I am LOVING this story. I can't get enough of it and I am so glad you are updating alot. I must say though I am really worried about Mary and and what she will do if she finds out Alex/Vicky is contacting Kate. I will be curious as well what Kate will do when she finds out who Vicky/Alex really is... SO many questions and I really cant wait for the next update. This has become my favorite story. You have an amazing talent of weaving story, emotions, and drama all together. I feel the love they have for eachother and it makes me jealous that I dont have a relationship like they have. THank you again for this perfect story and thank you for the updates, and hopefully you will update again soon
jbcjazz chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Having trouble logging in. I am in love with this story and I usually don't like Alex with anyone but Olivia but you are making me love her with Kate.

I am very curious when Kate will get more suspicious of Alex and also when she will notice Alex's bullet wound and ask her how and when was she shot. K

I hope that Alex let's Catherine know she is already taken and owned by Kate lol. I already have read this story 3 times over and I cannot wait for next chapter. I am praying everything works out and they end up together in love with a child like the statue in the gallery. I also think it would be sweet if Alex gave Kate the statue as a gift.

Please update soon I am SO in love with this story and you are extremely talented.
Jbcjazz chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow I love this story. Very well written and good original idea. You put two of my favorite tv characters in this story and I love both tv shows. I was super pissed when Alex had to go into witness protection and I just love Kate, they make good couple. Cannot wait for more. You have a wonderful talent.
Reikson chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Shouldn't you move this to the appropriate X-Over category?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2