Reviews for Everything Burns
PoppyWest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I liked this. I haven't read any of you Star/Slade, but I think Star's to sweet to be with Slade so I like Raven who's a bit darker as a pairing for him.
J'ecris chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OOOOH Very nice fic. Twisted and wonderful. Keep it up, I like it. :)
meh chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
wonderfully detailed and brillant, just I highly doubt raven would kill all of her friends just to get some action...
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG UPDATE SOON!

I NEED BLOOD!

seriously, update soon or i'll posses raven and have her kill you then go fuck slade like a bunny.

'.
To Die Romantic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You know what I think? I think you would continue this story immediately ! I love it ! It was effin' hot & just straight up incredible. (:
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
!

Creepy! You cornered the frikken market on creepy!

My imagination is WAY too well-groomed to leave that alone. I'm sure that's what you had in mind.

Damn.
AvatarSatsuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was sick, hot, and down right awesome! It's absolutely perfect for the kinds of things I read. It was really fun to have part in your contest, I lost sleep, but got a really different story. Didn't even notice the M rating 'til you mentioned it... This was just something amazing, thanks for letting me be a part!

Your A/N is so sweet, I had no idea you liked Satsuki that much, but I don't remember you checking out 'Think Twice' yet.

Thanks again for the awesome prize, I love it dearly.