Reviews for Upsides and Downsides
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Damn that was hot! Absolutely loved it!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Nice pairing...er, trio-ing? Thanks!
kimluvs2read chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
mmm very interesting
Midnin503 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was you going to turn this into a love to read it if you if you don' well i can still Job! :)
Clarrolx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
...EEEE!

Sorry, this fic made me very happy when I read it. I don't know why I like this pairing, but I do. ; I'm so odd. I really like this one-shot of yours. I hope you write more of it that would be awesome! (If your ever stuck for ideas I would be happy to help! I've got too active of an imagination and too little of good writing skills ; lol )

I really like your writing style as well. No offense, but some of your writing seemed choppy in some places, as if it didn't completely fit together, sorry, I'm just trying to say that parts of it seemed as if it needed different wording or to be put in a different way in order to fit. Of course, you can always discard my opinion lol ; I'm not trying to insult you, it was just something I noticed.

lol Anyways, sorry this is so long, I really liked this though (once again, I don't know why I like this pairing so much lol, it just kind of happened) Will you be writing anymore one-shots of this pairing or possible a story? (Sorry, if I'm weirding you out)

Thanks for the great read!

Clarrolx