Reviews for Drunken Fun
Crysta Johnson chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
The ending is so sad! :,(
Marian chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I love this fic.

At first, I thought it was a bit silly - the plot with the drunken commander and Garrus seemed slightly overdone and a bit childish. The writing style was so excellent though that I loved the story depsite that. I really started to enjoy it starting from chapter 2 - when I was reading Shep's POV it looked a tad bit like "I'll have seks with u regardless wat u think Garrrus" hahaha ;) But Chap 2 chaned it for me, the fact that Garrus wanted this as much as Shep changed the entire story and made it believable and sweet.

Overall, I admire your writing style, you pinpoint great details which make me believe the GarrusXShep romance. Chap 3 ending, the "I've never..." game is really cute, funny and sexy at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this, love it!
Jirgina96 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
love it!
MorningAngel9 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This was a nice chapter to end with. I really liked how "I never" game led sex :)
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Poor Garrus he thinks She might think that she made a mistake. Hopefully the day after that they'll know what this meant for each of them.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was really good and hot :D
The Red Celt chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Wow, just . . . wow. You managed to do this from two points of view and make it not repetitive and HOT AS HELL! Oh my god, I love this story. :)
La Belle Etoile chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Well, I never expected either of them to be such drunks, but by golly, I enjoyed it. Great little mini-series, filled with cuteness and smut. You're Garrus/FemShep works are totally ruining me for every other Garrus fanfic out there. xD
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
OMG! That was hot as hell! (Which means too hot damn it! xD)

Awww... Garrus' pov chapter was so freaking cute... I totally loved it! I'll be looking foward reading something more from you! Nice story!
RaeAnnaLaVolpe chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I can only imagine if Shepard and Garrus go out to the bar again Garrus being ultra possesive if she was dancing and other males started hitting on Shep.
lunar47 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
this was great! And very hot.
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I thought I read every decent Garrus Shepard fanfiction and then I found this. Totally worth the read and man was it steamy :3
cvreitzer chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I read this story on the kink meme and had to find it on fanfiction. Thank you so much for finishing it. It was perfection. I can't wait to read more of your work.
piratequeen24 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
good story! concluded enough that the reader isn't left hanging, but it leaves a lot to the imagination. well written :)
Obuzzerbee chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This was a great story, thanks for writing!