Reviews for Games People Play
theplacesinmyhead chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
SO GOOD. WHY CANT U FUCKING FINISH IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. asdisjdowjdbzkcodnd
shinegirl17 chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
PLEASE GIVE ME A SEQUEL. This story is so beautiful. UGH OH MY GOOD. you are a genius and I really kind of love you right now. this story is beautiful, in it's own dark, twisted way. It yanked at my heartstrings and has anyone told you that you are an UNBELIEVABLY talented writer? Kudos to you, babe. This was gorgeous, really. Is there a follow up fic?
k2 chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
this fics just SUCKS!
amoebadrink chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I'm re-reading some of my favorite fics, and this is one of them. Just realized that Blaine's crush on Sam is now canon! You called that one right! Love, love, your writing!
cold kagome chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
omg... blaine didnt do it.. .. poor kurt
basicallyeverything chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
WHAT! That can't be it?
TeenageDreamO2O chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
aw blaine
cool-girl027 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
what, that's it? are you planning to write a sequel?
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Its funny cuz he still thinks its Finn.
MusicalEscape chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
THE CLUCK.

My... my heart feels extremely tight an dmy breathing is kind of shallow.

Rape.

Bet.

It's wonderful stories like these that really put things in perspective. We view each other as playthings, sources of amusement, but all expect to be treated fair. And sometimes we're just so cut off from these things called hurt and pain that we think of life as a big game. What would I have been like had I been raised under different circumstances? Like the Warblers? Like Blaine? Like who I am today?

This story is an imprint on my heart. Not the prettiest, but it has its own strange beauty that will change me forever. Thank you for writing this.
K Peaches chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
When I first read the ending, I couldn't believe that was it and I was actually very upset. But... now that I reread this story, I've realized that this is an appropriate ending. To me, the last line 'people don't need friends' kind of demonstrates how Blaine has grown up and has stopped being SUCH A(N) ...a-hole, and did the right thing in this situation.

While Wes and David were unusually cruel in this story, and I did want to punch their lights out, it was a nice contrast to see Blaine's character develop in that last chapter and then compare him to the other Warblers.

I did love Kurt's character and the last line in Chapter 21 dealing with his incident at McKinley was super powerful and I really enjoyed this story!
animelove454 chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
This is amazing. :3

can't wait untilj the next one
basanoda chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
WHAAAAA! YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE! I WILL SURELEY DIE! !
KMB111 chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
this story is amazing! i really really want more!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
Im sorry but that is a really sucky ending