Reviews for Tempering Justice
Anonymous-cat chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
I love this fic and the depth you've given to Justice and his place in the Anders/Hawke relationship. It's gorgeous and I want this to be canon. I've downloaded it to my kindle so I can read it whenever I like!
DarkJewelRomani chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I love the focus of Justice for this story. Often when I read DA2 Anders' its always from his point of view, with him being almost haunted. The slow evolution for Justice is beautifully written.
Kyo12591 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I always liked Justice and I thought it was a shame he wasn't added in DA2 as more then a villain. So good work, very enjoyable.

Kyo
Moonflower04 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
This was beautiful. How you wrote Justice was immaculate, and the extent to which Justice and Anders were intertwined was amazing. Totally loved every moment of this fiction, and the insight you had on Justice was incredibly done and highly philosophical. I definitely want to see you write something for Inquisition when it comes out. :)

Overall, amazing!
sabresedge chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I love how you wrote this from Justice's point of view and think you did a nice job explaining why he did the things he did. Usually what I find is either both Anders and Justice are the bad guys or Anders is the victim and Justice is still a bad guy. That he is evil for blowing up the chantry. I love how you explained the thought process that leading to the destruction of the chantry and why he tricked Hawke.

I also liked how you wrote your romance scenes, just enough to enjoy but not so much detail that I kip over paragraphs. (too much detail in the love scenes just makes me want to roll my eyes) I liked the balance. :)

Good Story!
Elanwye chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
Justice needed love too. Glad to find someone who thinks the same. )

Great story!
spone99 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
This is... so, so, so beautiful. Wonderful and amazing story.

And beautiful ending.

I really appreciate to you. I love your Hawk, Anders, and Justice. They are all adorable.
Daddy's Pixie chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
I really liked this story. Anders has been and probably will always be my favorite, followed by Justice in DA:A. I didn't like it that they seemed to portray Justice as a menace in the game and I don't generally like how he is in fanfics either. So I was looking for something like this and I really am glad that you wrote and took the time to post it.
anesor chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
I was so happy when Justice was going to be in DA2, yours is much better.
anesor chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I love your excellent insights on the why things deteriorate with Justice and Elthina.
JadeOokami chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
... Definitely glad you recommended this now.

This is probably in my top three favorites. Yes, for sure. I loved the last chapter. A lot. I had been hoping for something like it, and you did it so well that I didn't feel like anything was missing or anything. It was sweet, and not I thinkI like Justic even more. I really liked your personification of him - it fits almost perfectly with how I had imagined him (And you make him more sane than most see to, which is nice). The bit at the end with the 'too/two' was cute. And well... I just liked it a lot. It built up nicely and the last part was perfect, especially to wrap things up.
melian evenstar chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
before anything else, THANK YOU for writing this piece -i don't know how to begin telling you how much i enjoyed reading it. You have a lovely writing style -sheer poetry masquerading as prose, i swear. I love the way you fleshed out Justice and Anders; you're right, the poor spirit got the short end of the stick in DA:II, but you've righted THAT wrong in this piece.:) This piece, in my humble opinion, is exactly what a fan fic should be; not a rehashed retelling of the game story, but an exploration -a teasing apart of the character's motivations and desires and conflicts, for nothing (least of all DA:II!) happens in a vacuum, with happy plastic, single dimensioned people.

And that, you've done beautifully. :) Definitely looking forward to more!
Evilnor chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful story, and a very unconventional approach! The game implies almost all the time (almost exclusively except for Night Terrors) that Justice is irrevocably changed from how he was in Awakenings, but you've done a lovely job of meshing the two stories and explaining the character while NOT making him out to be some sort of demon. I quite approve.
Isabella Monroe chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
This was a wonderful story and so beautifully written. You definitely changed my mind about Justice. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jenna53 chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
This was a wonderful story even though much of is was very sad. One of the best I've read. Thanks.