Reviews for Etched
sad chapter 16 . 1/30
The saddest thing is that there no update yet ( You said,back in 2012,that you were rewriting the first chapters and that you would update again after that was finished. is his officially abandoned?if that's the case you could say so,in a A/N,so that your readers know. it's a total waste,'cause this story is a gem and different and amazing. r has something happened?i hope you are ok! if you can,update again,we still wait for more!
Teacuppy chapter 16 . 1/8
You're great writer therefore this is amazing story and cause of that is more painful the fact that is without updates in years... :-(

Pls will you try to continue this? There is so much more to happen... *makes convincing puppy dog eyes* Pretty Please...

Anyway HAPPY NEW 2015. YEAR

yes... already this year and last update was... it's too painful to write...

COME BACK
Lady Moiraina chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
OMG! its been two yrs! What's up with that? unless has effed up the update date thingie at the top... UPDATE! plz...
Kiarene chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Wow. I got totally sucked into your story. I'm supposed to be in bed an hour and half ago. I completely blame you!

It's a fantastic story; I love it! Their characters, the forgery to catch forgeries, everything. Brilliant! Please update soon!
anon chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
the ending was really sad i wish it was happy and i wasnt crying
Teacuppy chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Omg,... sadness, ... this was painful :-( very painful to read, It looks like there is only one more Chapter left, and this can't be over yet...
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Although, come to think of it, I remember- every single time I've reread this, I've wondered why the hell the first thing L thinks is that Light is a prostitute. Could that be insecurity speaking? I always thought it was weird.
chana080310 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Not to complain or anything, but this is a really great story. Parts of it stuck in my mind for long enough that out of all the incomplete stories I've read (and been frustrated by) in my journeys through ffnet and the archive, this one I keep coming back to. Take my opinion for what it is, but I sincerely hope that you don't leave this one unfinished. It's really an amazing work of fiction and an enjoyable, believable, well-written plot.
vindicta chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
hey!how are you?I thought to check again if there was a new chapter but still nothing new ( I see it's been an year since your note on your profile...are you still planning to continue?could you tell us please? this fic is sooooo good,a real jewel and it's worth the wait to see it to the end
G0ldThrone chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
More ):
vindicta chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? T_T
machi-pan chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
-looks back to find the last time you updated- ... ...f...ffff...ffff ff f FFF f f fF F ff fF FfFFffffffffFFFfFffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU UUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! -sobs-
Jaricchi chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
this is a beautiful story. :D I love how you wrote Matt, he was underused character in DN truly. I do hope to read more and shall patiently await it. :)

thank you ever so much for writing.

Ever Stalking
Jari
HelloRoxy chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Please update soon! This story is a breath of fresh air amongst all the other DN fanfics.

I have to know what happens next, especially with L and Light. I see why L did what he did, but really he's being a coward and an asshole. He didn't even try to talk to Light much less put himself at vulnerability like Light. Who let his defenses down and practically confessed to L, only to have it thrown back in his face. So it makes sense that he let L believe the misunderstanding. Since L is determined to run away from the beginning. Can't trust him to stick around if he let out his secret. And risk getting burnt twice from the same guy. I would've felt more sympathy for L if he had tried at all, but he didn't. So my heart goes out to Light, who's learning the meaning of heartbreak, even if he denies it.
vindicta chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I read on your profile that this fic is not abandoned but in the process of being revised! I'm sooooo glad that you sre not finished with it 'cause I think it's one of the best DN fic I've ever read and I can only hope to see another chapter soon,especially since I feel that an arch of the fic just ended and the bigger plot it's now starting to unravel Seriously weel written and captivating,I can't wait to see Light wreak havoc in the Art's community and catch L's eye (for a different motive this time LOL ) I hope everything it's allright with you and to hear from you (very) soon!