Reviews for Etched
milen748 chapter 1 . 4/7
MOTHERFUCKING BEST I loved every characterization like a lot and mello matt stuff too basically everytging. Such a shame it didn't end BUT DAMN THANKS FOR GETTING TO CHAPTER 16 legit i woulda diedif you hadn't also your love for watari is much apreciated
St. Dante chapter 4 . 3/26
You know what? I'm still waiting for this story to be continued... despite the fact that it's already 2015. Well, silly me. I just can't give up hope. :)
I hope you're ok and you don't have any serious problem in real life (though that would explain a lot), just don't forget that there's a group of people on who still believes in your return. ;)
sad chapter 16 . 1/30
The saddest thing is that there no update yet ( You said,back in 2012,that you were rewriting the first chapters and that you would update again after that was finished. is his officially abandoned?if that's the case you could say so,in a A/N,so that your readers know. it's a total waste,'cause this story is a gem and different and amazing. r has something happened?i hope you are ok! if you can,update again,we still wait for more!
Teacuppy chapter 16 . 1/8
You're great writer therefore this is amazing story and cause of that is more painful the fact that is without updates in years... :-(

Pls will you try to continue this? There is so much more to happen... *makes convincing puppy dog eyes* Pretty Please...

Anyway HAPPY NEW 2015. YEAR

yes... already this year and last update was... it's too painful to write...

Lady Moiraina chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
OMG! its been two yrs! What's up with that? unless has effed up the update date thingie at the top... UPDATE! plz...
Kiarene chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Wow. I got totally sucked into your story. I'm supposed to be in bed an hour and half ago. I completely blame you!

It's a fantastic story; I love it! Their characters, the forgery to catch forgeries, everything. Brilliant! Please update soon!
anon chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
the ending was really sad i wish it was happy and i wasnt crying
Teacuppy chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Omg,... sadness, ... this was painful :-( very painful to read, It looks like there is only one more Chapter left, and this can't be over yet...
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Although, come to think of it, I remember- every single time I've reread this, I've wondered why the hell the first thing L thinks is that Light is a prostitute. Could that be insecurity speaking? I always thought it was weird.
chana080310 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Not to complain or anything, but this is a really great story. Parts of it stuck in my mind for long enough that out of all the incomplete stories I've read (and been frustrated by) in my journeys through ffnet and the archive, this one I keep coming back to. Take my opinion for what it is, but I sincerely hope that you don't leave this one unfinished. It's really an amazing work of fiction and an enjoyable, believable, well-written plot.
vindicta chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
hey!how are you?I thought to check again if there was a new chapter but still nothing new ( I see it's been an year since your note on your profile...are you still planning to continue?could you tell us please? this fic is sooooo good,a real jewel and it's worth the wait to see it to the end
G0ldThrone chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
More ):
vindicta chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? T_T
machi-pan chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
-looks back to find the last time you updated- ... ...f...ffff...ffff ff f FFF f f fF F ff fF FfFFffffffffFFFfFffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU UUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! -sobs-
Jaricchi chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
this is a beautiful story. :D I love how you wrote Matt, he was underused character in DN truly. I do hope to read more and shall patiently await it. :)

thank you ever so much for writing.

Ever Stalking