Reviews for Sandy South
drkraez chapter 8 . 10/30
Oh my lordy! What a hot chapter! I think i need a shower now!
Janarden chapter 14 . 10/27
Just reread this and Eric's Secret, which I had first read when I wasn't reviewing, so I want to tell you now how much I enjoyed both stories the first and second times through them. Love how you showed Sookie being forced to figure out what she wants and to grow up and go for it, allowing herself to change as needed by the world she has finally actively chosen to inhabit with her only true love.
Loved this story and I particularly loved this last chapter! Can't wait to read the follow-up story now!
Great chapter! I like that Sookie is putting some serious thought into her decision, even though there is a sense of inevitability almost in terms of what she's going to decide.
Great chapter! Love this story!
Great chapter! I particularly liked the part at the end where Sookie is thinking about what to wear.
Loved the parts with Eric and Sookie together in this chapter. I also really liked how Pam took Sookie from Eric and what she said, it just seemed so right.
Well, guess it all went to plan!
Another exciting chapter! Hope everything goes to plan!
Very interesting plan on Sookie's part. Seems like she's taking a pretty big chance with it...
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to read more of this story!
Great chapter! I liked getting an insight into what's been happening with Pam and Eric and Bill here too.
Very exciting! What next?
Well, I guess something like that was bound to happen. Scary for Sookie though!
Wow! What a great first chapter! Really looking forward to reading more.