Reviews for Sandy South
geenakmom chapter 14 . 1/23
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I really wish Sookie had a backbone, a spine of some sort, something that wouldn't disintegrator when Eric starts shmoozing her and laying on the slimy re-directional "charm". He knew she wouldn't want to endure all that he had planned for her yet he disrespects her so he went ahead with it anyway. What saddens me is that gullible females reading this tripe will be fooled into thinking it's somehow supposed to be romantic. I don't understand why people are so quick to excuse Eric's constant lying-by-omission and deception where Sookie is concerned. Tricking her into actions that she hasn't consented to is not romantic. It's disgust, arrogant, and disrespectful, especially when the reader is obviously expected to view it as being romantic.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
Ooooo, I really enjoyed your story and can't wait to read the next one! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Well at least Bill gave her good advice. BTW I really, really like Henry, I'm so glad he's been there for her.
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
That was amazing and super funny. I guess he chose the ceiling so that he didn't hurt her with too much force, haha!
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
I loved the way Henry defined his view and the way he perceived Sookie. He spoke with so much passion, it was quite lovely.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Yes, they definitely need to clear the air.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Oh this is going to be good!
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I certainly hope the wayward vamps don't recognize something is amiss and try to seek Sookie out, by her scent or via Mark.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
Fingers are crossed...
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
It's a good plan, and yes, Eric will be angry. But better to have an angry Eric then a finally and truly dead one.
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
I think their interaction was spot on! Loved it!
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
I feel so bad for all of her mental turmoil. She must have felt awful when Eric never got back to her (once his memories returned and even now, when he could have contacted her, but sent Bill instead).
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
I wish she had gotten more information from Bill about why they are in California.
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Oh my God, why are they so angry. Are they hiding out too? Because they lost the king's telepath? Are they looking for her?