Reviews for Sandy South
Loved this story and I particularly loved this last chapter! Can't wait to read the follow-up story now!
Great chapter! I like that Sookie is putting some serious thought into her decision, even though there is a sense of inevitability almost in terms of what she's going to decide.
Great chapter! Love this story!
Great chapter! I particularly liked the part at the end where Sookie is thinking about what to wear.
Loved the parts with Eric and Sookie together in this chapter. I also really liked how Pam took Sookie from Eric and what she said, it just seemed so right.
Well, guess it all went to plan!
Another exciting chapter! Hope everything goes to plan!
Very interesting plan on Sookie's part. Seems like she's taking a pretty big chance with it...
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to read more of this story!
Great chapter! I liked getting an insight into what's been happening with Pam and Eric and Bill here too.
Very exciting! What next?
Well, I guess something like that was bound to happen. Scary for Sookie though!
Wow! What a great first chapter! Really looking forward to reading more.
MiniLover chapter 14 . 8/21
Such an amazing story! Read and reviewed it on your AOOO page! Loved it!
Yve327 chapter 14 . 3/13
This a great end to a great, and amazing story. I was hoping he would admit that he loved her, but he is more stubborn than a mule. At least, he sent her love through the bond, even though, I don't think she was truly aware of it - due her nerves by the press conference. I guess I'll have to wait for that to happen in the sequel, which I'm really looking forward to reading. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us.