Reviews for Sandy South
GypsyNight chapter 14 . 2/14
Loved this story - I can't believe it was your first one! Excited there is a sequel...
GypsyNight chapter 12 . 2/13
Nice - when in doubt, when there is too much to say, when the feelings run to hard and tangled and deep - just have it out against...the ceiling...haha
GypsyNight chapter 11 . 2/13
How fantastic, Henry and Claudine in love - all this interspecisim being thrown in the face of those who would keep them apart! Henry is a great character and I like learning more about him, especially knowing he is not after Sookie for anything 'more', her dance card is quite full, poor girl ;)
GypsyNight chapter 9 . 2/13
Excellent rescue...of course Sookie couldn't get out of all of this without being captured and tortured herself ;)
GypsyNight chapter 8 . 2/13
Tied up Eric - sad but definitely sexy!
...and I like that Sookie did what needed to be done and didn't hold back. Her knowledge that she would have given him everything if he needed it will hopefully stay with her once this all plays out. Such suspense!
GypsyNight chapter 6 . 2/13
Agh, this is getting so good - great twist on previous canon! Henry is a nice addition to the cast. This is so Sookie :)
GypsyNight chapter 5 . 2/12
Good chapter...the reactions to seeing each other after all this time seem just right...
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 2/12
This is a fascinating premise for a story - very unique, enjoying seeing where this will go!
drkraez chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Oh my lordy! What a hot chapter! I think i need a shower now!
Janarden chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Just reread this and Eric's Secret, which I had first read when I wasn't reviewing, so I want to tell you now how much I enjoyed both stories the first and second times through them. Love how you showed Sookie being forced to figure out what she wants and to grow up and go for it, allowing herself to change as needed by the world she has finally actively chosen to inhabit with her only true love.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
Loved this story and I particularly loved this last chapter! Can't wait to read the follow-up story now!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Great chapter! I like that Sookie is putting some serious thought into her decision, even though there is a sense of inevitability almost in terms of what she's going to decide.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Great chapter! Love this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Great chapter! I particularly liked the part at the end where Sookie is thinking about what to wear.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Loved the parts with Eric and Sookie together in this chapter. I also really liked how Pam took Sookie from Eric and what she said, it just seemed so right.