Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki's Day Off
TsukinoYue chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Oh gosh, I loved it sooo sooo much I can't believe it's finished... Thanks for the amazing story, it's been pretty hard find one like this one!It was amazing
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Wow, you are a very talented writer! I've really enjoyed this fanfiction, it was a great idea and I loved it from start to finish
Narusasu78 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
This was written so well! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews (*へ*) can't wait for more of your work, and maybe a little sas-uke ne? ( *ω)
666snoopy chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
That was a cute story. Great job!
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
ariablur chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
this fic is hardly horrible,this fic is great and amazing! I can't stop giggling all the time I read this. so, keep writing. I'm waiting your next fic
xen665 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
This was a fun fic :) Shame it was so short D:

Now I might have to go watch the movie, I looked up the plot on the internet and it sounds heaps fun C:
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
haha i liked the chapter but Naru should have said something about those dudes joyriding in itachi's ride

racking up the miles on some else's car is just rude

btw- i got lost halfway through because of all the pronoun usage i could figure out if I was naru and him was sasu

it got confusing fyi
RememberingAzareth chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I believe that a nose should not hold this much blood. /looks dubiously at puddle of nose blood. XD That make out scene was so hot, my lesbian friend had a nosebleed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
LMAO itachi is gonna be soooo pissed if that car gets a dent in it
NICHA chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Itachi's car. Lol

Jk. This was funny esp the last part!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I like this chapter and i love that Naruto and Sasuke finally got together. I can't wait to see what happens in the museum. And does Sakuka end up with Kakashi or is it not really important? Please update soon! Thanx bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is soo good so far! I can't wait to see what the deal with Sasuke is, suddenly making moves on Naruto. And what's up with Naruto liking both Sakura and Sasuke? I get that he's bi, but it feels like he's cheating on Sasu.

Please update soon and while you're at it please update RTG too! I can't wait to see how both turn out. thanx, bye!
asuka5271 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It's really good hope you update soon xD