Reviews for Method Acting
Chained Princess chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is simply amazing. I loved how you made Dain and the Ol different. I always thought Dain was not so evil. And it's so perfectly described. Like I said, you're great at psycologically describing things. It was so incredibly sweet that I almost squealed. The whole time, I was afraid that Lief didn't like him back. So it was a relief to know that.
You should write more for Deltora Quest, especially for LiefxDain. I would like to see more from you for my OTP.
-Liz
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this story! there aren't enough liefxdain out there! I would love to read another story where dain and the ol seperate or lief finds out the truth and dain gives up his evil side just to be with lief. Let me know if you've already written a story like that if you do let me know so I could read it. )
HDR
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
*squee*... !
AwWWww... god I can't help it *headdesk*, this is my DQ fav pairing :D

I love this fic and I liked how you wrote it from Dain's pov, it was very interesting *grins*.
RaineYlevol chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
daw :3 im a dian and jasmine shipper, but this was beautiful. please write more if you can! i want to know what happens next, if they have to hide it or if theyre caught or gyktghckdyc. this is great and i would be ecstatic if you do more, but if not your produced a really good character study _
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awesome story! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
SecretDime chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is really good! and so very cute!
A Piece of My Geass chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wouldn't they be gay then? well still nice story
Specklefur chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I do love the way you've written this - the idea of Dain being a part of the Ol that he was is something I've never heard of, but it makes sense. Possibly tying into the statement that "Grade 3s were... too like humans" (Shadowlands, p83).

Yay! Thankyou for writing this!
Azaelia Silmarwen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Love it. Especially that it is Dain and Lief together! XD
PlatinumGal chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was very interesting. Intriguing in fact. Also it's proof you MUST right more, it's really well done!

I love seeing a bit of Lief/Dain, like I said, there isn't enough of it. :)
ASongInMyHead chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
VERY interesting psychological perspective. I don't think I've ever read a fic that goes that deep into Dain's crazy little brain. Your writing style is great, and I'd love to see you write more Deltora Quest stories.
Lvl14BElfMage chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ahhhhh! Squee! Some more LiefxDain! I love you! I love you! I love you!

Ummm... Sorry my inner Fangirl takes over at the most inconvienient times... This is well written, I love it!