Reviews for Peace Offering
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
sell chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good story but ... why Bobby had to apologize? I remember, in this episode, he was the victim.
Cherylwb chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Good writing. I'm just not sure what Bobby has to apologize for at this point. He was the one who lost his brother, was framed for his murder, etc. I know he reacted badly and unprofessionally with Ross and Rodgers, but the emotion, in my opinion, was justified. Eames seemed to accept the emotional turmoil he was in, even as she worked to clear him. And after the devastating manipulation of Declan Gage, seems to me that Eames should be the one going to him, comforting him, making sure he's okay. Maybe I missed something?
rindy713 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i like it. bobby's boldness should bear fruit!
jstapny chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Well there was never a doubt she would let him in. All she wants is for him to try on his end...good job Bobby extended the chinese food...uh olive branch, lol. That was really a nice read. I'm so glad all of you are so inpired to write more LOCI fics. As my favorite fandom, I am most excited when I see more offerings from this wonderful group of witers. Keep them coming please.
Metisse chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aww...short but very sweet. :-) I know Alex loves him too much to ever keep him away for long.
superfelix chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Nice, really nice. I like the single steps of Bobby until he reached Alex to apologize.
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It may be short but so very sweet. Alex is someone after my own heart, it's Chinese takeout and skittles for her and it's Salt and Vinger Chips/Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey for me. How could you not let Bobby into your home regardless of the mistake he made?
dh2930 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
The Frame episode was so horrific for Bobby emotionally. I am glad Alex opened the door for him. Refusing to let him in probably would have completed the job Gage started. I hope she accepts his peace offering.