Reviews for Chance to change
FerPeinRikudou chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Yes I want a harem, and if I can I vote for Mei Terumi.
Payokumbuah chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
thanks for the chapter.

no complaint, just keep it coming, the story till now is nice, mix of seriousness and joke.

good luck and have a nice day.
O Jordinio O chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
dude do the attacks in japanese the english counterpart sounds gay and its annoying to read, i suppose you could do your own jutsu in english or you could translate them, ask another author who maks there own jutsu like kenchi618 the guy that writes the sealed kunnai im sure hell tell you how to traslate your jutsu
Ymere chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
i love the chapter and am very glad for the overall pairing choice. Those three are amongst my favorite for being paired with naruto. The interactions were hilarious. Keep up the good work and as always thanks for writing.
Loiosh311 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Like where this is going more updates please!
bakapervert chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Thanks for the update.
DarkseidAlex chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Can't wait to read the next chapter to see how life goes and can't wait to see the fight.
Naginator chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Very nice looking forward to more
Sraiden chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I love this fic! It's seems so interesting mmm...

About your question I think that you should go into detail before skipping to canon events, so that we see how Naruto gets used to this time and who does he end with! (Can it be Ankoo? I love this pairing *_*)

Update soon please! :)
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
this is really great I'm glad I read it and hope to see an update soon! and yeah I think you should show Naruko growing up, maybe not as much but at least a few chapters before you go into cannon :D
Ymere chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
very well done so far. I love it and can not wait to see more. It is in my opinion potentially a really great story. Thanks so much for writing it.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lol, if you're going to pair Naruto with the girls in your profile vote you'll have to wait a couple years. They're all Kakashi's age or younger, and he's 14. And maybe I skimmed over something, but if Naruto is 18 why does the council think he looks older than Yondaime, who had to be at least 24 (reasonably)?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Oh, I'm liking this very much! Please update soon!
roshane chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this fic is very interesting i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope that naruto dose not take any shit from the council, i don't see why sarutobi even has them lol.
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Nice I really like this chapter it was good Im looking forward to there next one let it be soon
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »