Reviews for Chance to change
Jose jr chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I like this story. Hurry up with next chapter already I want to see what will happen. Nice story by the way.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Am I the only reader on this website who wants to read a good story about Naruto changing things for the better, pwning some bad guys and all that but not for it to be dragged down by Naruto screwing 15 different girls? Is it that odd to want him to have a normal relationship with 1 or maybe 2 woman? Good story so far until I read you are gonna have him screwing around with at least what 6 different chicks? Be resonable please.
arenston chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
its a really grate story and i want you to contnue plese plese
Semi-Professional Scotsman chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The minute I saw Rasenshuriken failed I quit this story, that move demolished an entire chakra system and left a 20 foot crater and it wasent even loads of chakra in it, and Naruto becomes stronger on this than before but his strongest move is beaten so easily? No just no.
Swaggerboy chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Noooooooooo one more chapter left man. Good chapter
Swaggerboy chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Another good chapter keep it up
Swaggerboy chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Another good chapter man. I just want more chapters though
Swaggerboy chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
amazing man who taught you how to write this good nice chapter
Swaggerboy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing man youe good bice chapter
soul18 chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
good story i cant wait for the next chapter.
Doctor Dandy chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
The manga has no relevence in this situation. It's called fanFICTION for a reason. When you write, you are god. What you say goes, regardless of whether or not the anime or manga says differently. As such it is not a valid excuse. Have a nice day
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I like it! Will this story continue...I really hope that it does!
Toby860 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
well like it. i like it a little bit more then your second version.
Lazielow chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »