Reviews for Exhausted
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awe i think this is so sweet
Stevie chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Are you going to write more to this story because I love it ! Damian acting like a little child so cute ;D
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Pretty flippin awesome.
Rasei chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This story rocks. I enjoy it.
colossal-fusion chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love it!

Would love it even more if you could continue it!

All the brotherly interactions between the boys...it's heartwarming! Great to see such a well written story, too!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
AW! So cute! I'm guessing this is when Damian opens up a little more, eh? XD Rock on! This is so adorable!
Tressa chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story made say Awww at the end. Aww, Timmy and Damien aren't trying to kill each other. Great job. Loved seeing Damien really worrying about Tim and his attempts to try and put Dick at ease. And the end. I laughed out loud. Damien rubbing in Tim's face his relationship with Dick and Tim's subsequent reaction. I love this. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Holly chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
:3 awwwe
Yuuri-nyan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
OMG! I love this! I cant believe I never looked at your profile and at this story. It's so cute! Even though I read the other one you had, I didnt look at your profile till today! I absolutely love it! You should make more fluffy Batman stuff. Their great! I'm thinking about writing one about Tim and Jason, maybe I'll add Damian leter on, and there will be one scene where Dick comes out. OMG! I ALREADY GOT IT PLANNED OUT IN MY HEAD! YAY! NEW STORY TIM!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I thought it was well-written, but I read the comic you're referring to, in which Tim and Damian simultaneously declared they're not brothers, and that's why I have a very tough time believing that Tim and Damian would ever act this affectionately toward each other. They really do greatly dislike each other.
Nytewing chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Adorable. SOOOOOOOOOO Adorable.

There were a few lines that I think were out of character (mostly from Dick) but given the situation they were probably warranted.

I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Awww, cute! Brotherly batfic is awesome!
SRC chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
HNGH! LOVED! Seriously, the brotherly/family affection was strong with this story. Just how I like it. :)