Reviews for Harry Potter and Magics Most Ancient
Bosma17 chapter 17 . 4/11
Please update
lilkathra chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
love to know what happens next
Aprion chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
damnit, write more XD dont leave us with such a cliffhanger. please? :D
Yaw6113 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Shadowclones chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
really enjoy your story. you're very good writer. hope you finish this story sometime.
god of all chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ss chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
yu start good and going to crap wwhat a shame. this chapter sucks
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
I really like this story.

The only problem is that I wish you hadn't stopped calling it going to the other, as it adds a certain feel to the story and to have stopped that irritates me a bit, it's like a bit of the stories lore just up and vanished.

Otherwise a good story.
Goldencoyote chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
keep going
T-B-R chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Oh god that was an AWESOME ending scene, by the way, what exactly does Daphne look like, She is different in about every fic with her in it, you know the basics, hair/eye color, stuff like that, the important stuff.
hulagal13 chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
love the story wish u would write more soon
kelwin chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
good fic but i think the romance is a bit ott. i don't mind the paring but the last chapter was mostle about the pairing. like the were hugging every minute holding hands and he put his face in her hair. i like romance to be an extra to the fic and not the mane part. but it was a good fic and the elf teaching harry that is new and well done.
mahhhfy chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
Oh my god I simply MUST have more of this story. When will you be posting more?!
Joe Lawyer chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
This is a unique story. I’ve seen Harry learn how to house elf apparate or do minor wandless magic with the help of house elves like Dobby, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen this stopped time concept. It’s got a lot of possibilities and effects, but I don’t think the story has really done this complex element much justice. All of this time spent in the stopped world would have a great effect on Harry and Ginny beyond just a narcotic effect. They would be more mature mentally and that hasn’t been visible so far. The effects would not just be limited to learning new things. They certainly wouldn’t still be acting like immature children when they’ve got decades of time under their belt. Their physical forms can only have so much an effect on them when they’re so far beyond their peers mentally.

As for learning new things, it seems like they have, but you’ve kept it incredibly vague. They read this book, they learned 6th year spells, they made a fire whip, but very little in the way of specifics. What are their goals? Harry started this by worrying about Voldemort’s return but what is the end game here? How is her preparing for him beyond just learning more magic? What preparations are being made? Why even stay at Hogwarts? Why not get emancipated and take control of his life? Why ever return to the Dursleys? Why let Dumbledore control him anymore? It’s all very superficial isn’t it?

The premise is sound. The stopped time element is unique, but I just don’t see you exploring it all that well. The story looks like it’s been abandoned, but I’ll alert it for now. I am curious to see where else this story will go if it ever gets picked up again.
Joe Lawyer chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Instead of Harry just bending over and taking all this abuse, why not just tell Dumbledore to rein Snape in or he goes to another school?

The problem with stopping time is that Harry still experiences that time. He would mentally mature during his stopped time even if his body doesn’t. So would he really act like a powerless juvenile or would he calmly and rationally destroy Snape and Dumbledore with logical arguments? I think it’s the latter.