Reviews for Wide Open
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/30
Nice! Well done! Overprotective Batman/Bruce is soo fun to read about. You're a marvelous writer! I love this fic!
sweet but this is more father son then a friend fic with who its about you should have added bruce/batman hes in it more then they talk about conner
LuffyLover chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Well done :) I love how well you wrote daddy bats fluff, but still kept everyone in character.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I love the friendship between robin and superboy. This is just too sweet! :D
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Wow great two-shot!

I just got hooked on YJ a while ago but have yet to see every episode, I've seen...probably five, and not all in order and the same season.

But I really do love seeing Robin and Superboy's relationship. I'm also glad you don't write slash, I honestly can't see how people read/write those kind of stories, especially when its obvious they make such great friends.

Bruce and Richard's realtionship is great too.
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was sweet. Very sad and sweet. Pleas write more stories!
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
So...freaking...cute! DaddyBats and Dickybird bonding! *heart heart heart heart heart heart heart* I love how Dick's sticking up for Conner when he's done explaining!
The quadruple somersault would've DEFINITELY given away his identity. The Flying Graysons were/are the only humans who can do that - that's actually how Tim figured out Dick was Robin, 'cause he was at the circus the night Dick's parents were killed and later saw Batman and Robin in action; when Dick did the quadruple somersault, that's how Timmy figured it out. ;) And I think it makes sense for Conner to be just discovering his superspeed here - after all, he didn't know he couldn't fly or have heat vision at the beginning, so who says he can't have Superman powers that he doesn't think to know about? ;P
Overall, I love this and would easily rank it in my top five favorite fanfictions EVER! *heart*
Rin
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm in love. Oh my God, am I ever in love with you and your writing skills!

More now. More now. MORE NOW!
Bacontheft chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
i love the relationship between superboy and robin and how they're so protective of each other. very sweet :)
shabs chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
i would absolutly LOVE it if you made a sequal to this where robin does have to use the kryptonite against superboy. Seriously that would just make my day. you are an amazing author, you should try and make an original story im sure it would be good.
Icey-Authoress chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
You're writing is very good. I enjoyed this two-shot a lot. :)
DerangedTeddy-bear chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wouldn't it be ique?

Cuz unique minus un is ique

anyhoo cool fightseen
David-El chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Actually, according to canon, Dick is one of only THREE people on Earth able to do it, not sure if his parents were the other two, but it is probable.
Faded-Shadow chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
This is wonderful... How touching. I love the friendships there.. and the family bonding between Batman and Robin. C:

Beautiful.
biblioholic chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Awesome story. Robin was really on character and Supey was awesome! (but nique? Really? Technically the un in unique isn't a prefix. Oh well.)

The way you wrote Batman's protective father instinct was good too. The part where Conner says the same line as Dick's father was...sad, in a way. Robin gets flahsbacks because of it.

The Kryptonite part was interesting.

Maybe a follow up story on Robin,Batman and the rest of YJ (I'm glad there was no slash in this fic)?

Rate 8.2/10