Reviews for FALLEN ANGEL
Atrolus chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I've read chapter 7 before, but I had to read it again. It's great!

You cover the characters so well that they actually feel like real people and not just rock stars, especially Azusa. It's not easy being a Rocker mom, that much is clear. However with her past in the back of her mind, and her wanting to put on a brave face in front of Tama; She is without a doubt going to have a break down every now and again, and you covered that so well in this chapter. And then having the band come to he aid, and assuring her the she's safe, while hinting at what happened to Azusa and Tama when they still lived in Japan. I look forward to seeing how you spin the back story as to what happened between Azusa and her Ex.

This story has great potential and I'm confidant that you will meet the expectations of you fans here in the fanfic community. Nice job!

-Atrolus Spartan V84-
SoFool chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Aww. That was a sweet chapter. I teared up a little when Azusa finally broke down. It's great that her band has become her family; it's clear how close they are and how much the guys want to protect Azusa, almost like a sister.

Azusa's interactions with Tama are always heartwarming as well. I think that Tama is a little bit static though. She's very sweet and caring, but almost too much so. It's not that you should compromise her personality, but I find her to be just a tad unrealistic. I mean, even if she's a good kid, all kids throw tantrums or while every now and then. I know it might not add anything to the story, but I just think in general you should try to round her out just a bit.

I'm sorry to hear you were injured. I was wonering why no new chapters were coming, but honestly the tme it took wasn't unreasonable, injury or not. I just get impatient when I find a story I like. I can't wait for Ch. 8!

Ack, that rhymed!
top gear tony chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Awesome story man, it's original, well written and a good read. Aside I just know what's gonna happen with her past coming back to hunt her and what not. Anywho great story.

Keep it up and update soon.
yoyo vs cycy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Can I translate this fic and post it up Vnsharing?
Papaya chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I was blown away by that chapter so I had to review! Your lyrics for Little Angel were dark but beautiful. Cant wait to listen to the real song! But with your skill I wish you had translated 'I Walk My Own Road' better so it fit more instead of using the raw lyrics. Also, while Azusa has an impressive set of guitars, her old Mustang is never mentioned. Surely she kept it?

Either way, great story. It's badass but very human and touching as well. Great work. ;)
Musician74 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I liked this chapter and it helped that you put down references. I must admit though, without the references it was a little hard to follow... It was fun to read though, so no problem with that..

P.S. it's crowd and not crowed... might wanna check that out... Good job nonetheless...
Atrolus chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Nice job,

The title of the chapter is brilliant! I'm really liking how the band is coming together and forming an extended family of sorts. I also liked how you refereed to them but their actual names. Tama is as Cute as ever and Mio was Spot on. You would have made Ritsu proud! I'm looking forward to how you further develop your characters, and the up coming "live" performance.

Keep up the good work Spartan!

-Atrolus Spartan V84-
Atrolus chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
That was a GREAT chapter! Man with the way you can visually tell a story, Its incredible! I could totally see this being an Anime series! I also listened to the song like you recommended and that put the story over the top! The best part was how you had Azusa completely prove Brittney wrong! It was great! I look forward to reading what happens next!

-Atrolus
jcebreakr chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Get better soon, k?

Wish you all the best!

Peace!
SimonJames chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
"So you want to rip apart my angel wings, make me bleed, beat me up, put me in a coffin, set it on fire, and blow me up not once, but 3 times?" I laughed so hard at this part, I almost fell out of my chair.

The song that Azusa picked was defunding a good choice. I love that song! I listened to it when she was performing it. I wonder what will happen when Mio shows up. I'm looking forward to more!
K chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Very sweet story so far! I'm glad Azusa played and older song too! Keep it up!
SimonJames chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
When Azusa was first thinking about what song she should play for Tama's class I was all like "HTT! play a song from your highschool days!" I'm so glad that she is. Ashley seems like a very good friend to Azusa, I hope she helps her pick out a really good song! I can't wait to see what song Azusa'll play.
Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Sorry if this sounds...off, I'm not very good with words (when reviewing, that is).

The plot's interesting, everyone's in character, and I couldn't spot any real errors (like the majority of the authors in this section make), save a "you're" instead of "your" in the first chapter. Also, good job on the OCs; it's rare to see one that isn't in love with one of the girls and well written at the same time... and on that note, it's also good to see a fic that isn't a Mitsu or sweet to the point of putting the readers into a diabetic coma (this isn't a hidden insult, I'm saying I liked it).

Alerted and favorited; can't wait for more.

-ObsidianWarrior
Fenek Alfa chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I was rather sceptic when i read the summary, but the story is actually interesting.
chromate chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
The story looks promising so far. I'm just wondering what kind of drama you're planning to create, as right now it still seems vague and plain (not in a negative sense). However, I will definitely keep an eye on this and hope you'll update soon!