Reviews for Savior
sshaw101 chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful, just simply wonderful as all your writing is. If this is done, great job, but if it's not I'd love to read more.
Concerned Reader chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
WZRDmeesh chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Woah this is good! Keep it up!
khay chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
I'm relatively new in the victorious fandom and this is the most powerful fic i've read thus far.

i hope you continue this. i'm loving it.

great plot, great dialogue, great characterization.

great work! *two thumbs up*
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
keep writing! I need to know what happens. Jade is having a break through, its time for romance !
kaattiiee chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Oh Jade :( her jealousy is crazy out of control, but I'm so glad she realized it. It was almost too late for her to! :D Love this. Can't wait to see her and Beck interacting again.
teezee chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
superduped22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
can I just say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read?it keeps you hanging, you know? If you like this, I think some valid reccommendations are the stories 'Earthquake,' 'In the Dark' by CalvinLovesCoffee and 'The Last Night,' by panhead10001. I have to say that this website is truly the starting point for amazing authors, and I think that you are one of the greatest.
LostInASeaOfSilence chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Ooh, good cliffhanger.. Really good chapter, please update soon!
kaattiiee chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Yay, an update! :D Wow, this was a good one. I can't wait to see what happens, especially since she screamed at the end. I've always been curious about hypnotherapy!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
kaattiiee chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
:( awww, beck how could you? :( so sad. this is such a good story, i definitely cant wait to read about the rest of the therapy session. :D
kaattiiee chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
oooh! I can't wait to see the therapy session. :) I'm really curious to hear what happened between Beck and Jade, what made her try to kill herself!
LostInASeaOfSilence chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Loved it! Really good, please update soon!