Reviews for Chuck & Sarah Versus the Not So Empty Nest
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hahahhahahahahahah

Man. I don't reckon I've read a story that works so well being funny, sexy, and canonical.

Oh, the downsides of living next to all your family...
Graydon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great fanfic, very funny and smutacular (which this site should have more of). I agree with your comment about the lack of sex scenes, however it's more the whole 'they're on a major network and have censors to prevent them from showing nudity thing' than the show runners fault at the lack of scenes such as these.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Good... good.
SilverStella chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was actually really funny and so very Charah of them!

LOL!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story...
spcr71 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
REAALY nice story! I couldn't agree with you more with the lack of affection between Chuck and Sarah this season. You have no reason to be embarrassed about this story if anything you could have made it a lot more graphic. I am rather surprised and disappointed with the lack of steamy Chuck/Sarah fics, thanks for writing and posting. Maybe post another one?
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hysterical and hot. Excellent combination. Feel free to write more M-rated stories. You're great at it.

Nicely done.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hotttt and adorable and sweet and all our fav ppl showing up haha great work!
Crumby chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was great! Thank you!
Speedhoven chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow!

Even though pure smut isn't my favorite type of chuckfic this definately had more to it than just the smut.

You really should make sequel to this as this definately is amongst the best M-rated chuckfics.

-SH
Cary chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Very good, very steamy and humorous. Thanks
charah chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Best smut ever!

Seriosly you need to write more of these :D

How about one set during one of their mission flights?
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
great writing i got a really good laugh and smile from it
poolbeertattoos chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awesome!.. totally recommend you keep writing CS smut and never stop ! lol wonderful writing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! Very sweet and very funny! A very entertaining read!