Reviews for Rolling in the Deep
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
this was amazing. well wirtten.
devils-momma chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I have enjoyed this story so far and hope you pick it back up to finish. keep smiling and keep up the good work.
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Well you sure were right when you said the romance would build slowly. Its been a year and they have only had a conversation in which Harry blushed lol
my2krazies chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love that the relationship is going to be a slow build, and that someone is actually giving Harry the tools to meet his potential. I can't wait to read more.
egwolf65 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
great story!
loubega chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
So well beautiful update soon!
fraewyn chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Awesome!
Can't wait for more!
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I am so very happy you updated this story. A few days ago I went through my 'follows' list and deleted a bunch of stories that hadn't been updated in several months. There were some that I just didn't want to delete, including this one, and WHAM, three of them updated within 2 days of my purge!

Happy to see Harry will get some guidance. Glad to see it will be just Harry and not the group. So many fics have him, his friends, and others joining into some kind of 'commune' to train... But I'm guessing since he's leaving school, one of his trainers won't be Kingsley? I do hope Kingsley will remain a key component in Harry's future; you're writing Kingsley so well I'd like to continue reading Harry/KS interaction. Also, hopefully he gets some help with physical/mental health/sleep issues.

Question-I think I missed the significance, but why is this chapter titled 'Victimized'?

I am very much looking forward to more of this story!
Sammiieeoo chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Amazing chapter :)
Jostanos chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
YOU PASS!
debygoebel chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
i liked so far
update soon
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Another very good chapter. I can't wait to read more of this story. Sorry for not writing anything more, but I'm not really good at writing reviews.
Rainbow2007 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
love it
WereBunny87 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I love the new chapter! Man I love this story so much and I look forward to Kingsley and Harry getting closer together as the story progresses! Great job! I look forward to the next!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I might be a bit unrealistic, but I hope Harry gets Scrimegour to agree to having Remus as one of Harry's tutors. It'd give Moony a job, and it'd let Harry and Remus see each other more often.
Mischief managed,