Reviews for For Crying Out Loud
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Commmmunnnnityyyy! :)
lolli chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
very lovely

bonus points for mentioning The Kings's Speech:)
foodieloovie92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOL.

I like Stalker Dan. :P

I liked it. It was sweet. :)

TC.

P.S. don't worry, ur message wasn't self-advertising. i would have eventually read ur fan fiction because i am such a Dair obsessive fan :P
tamilNadu09 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
aww cute! thx for letting me know you had a new

dair fic up :)
Carrots chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Marlvelous, simply marlvelous!

I felt that the length was just right, and the pacing went well. If only the GG writers would have come up with something like this!
saladbar chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I had fun reading this...Good job
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really loved reading this, a lot. It was witty and highly amusing, as well. You did an excellent job in writing this story.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
:]] i enjoyed this.

i am dying to see how this all really plays out... one more week!
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
SO adore this. A perfect oneshot!
Sally chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I think you did a brilliant job on this fanfic. You truly captured the nuances of their individual personalities very well. As I read, I could see them in my head very clearly. Thanks for giving me something to enjoy while waiting for the hiatus to be over. I'm not sure that Dan and Blair will survive this season on GG as the fans all seem to love Chuck and Blair (I did too)...but there's just something about Dan and Blair's relationship that I think is more compelling than Chuck and Blair's... probably the fact that they are so different, it was a refreshing and unexpected change for the show.
meh chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was so good...
D chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i loved it! love the ending
d for delete me chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
"He shakes his head at her, "Will you please look at the bigger picture here. I just compared you to Audrey Hepburn"

Blair smiles. Genuinely."

This was just so adorable. And this line? This line... So perfect. Fantastic fic. I loved Dan in it and all his little triumphs. He was just perfect. I'm awesome with reviews, by the way :P, but I just really did love this. Best one I've read in a while.
ASHaLI chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
that was great! its a tad bit more realistic than some others i'v been reading. thank you