Reviews for Good from the Bad
I luv attempted suicides 3
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Sweet story and I love that song.
becauseimstupid chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Good story
contestshippingrox13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
gah! i just love ur stories! there so moving, incredible and amazing! very cute story! :)
ForeverAWSOMEAuraSpaceDragon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I SOOOO WISH I COULD WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU! YOU ARE AWSOME!

PP
riku chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
it was so cute i o most cry i loved it
xotennisloverxo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I finally read this! YAYS! I was apprehensive at first because of what your story entitled-a suicide heeding, but I’m so glad I read it. PAUL MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER! Fuck Kenny…he obviously isn’t meant to be her boyfriend anyway, PAUL IS AND THIS STORY PROVES IT! I love when Paul is like the guy associated with penguins. LOL. Yeah, it’s that shithead!

The line “only the ones who love you the most will save you” is amazing. I literally like love that line now. The ending was adorable too….Paul is the sexy romantic he was meant to be :D Although the ending would have been better if Kenny did show up, but then Paul grabs him and throws him into the water…but I still think your ending’s better XD
Fragile.Wolf.Heart chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwww! The fluff! lumi loves!

-lumi 3
herponderablethoughts chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG! I knew dat song was pretty familiar! It could've been a songfic though...
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awwwwwwwww...
rin916 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Love, LOVE this story... really do.
veneerofcute chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Okay, you had nice tention and it was exiciting enough.

However, there was one problem with it and it's unfortuanatly a big one. There was bits where it could be any two characters and the bits that weren't like that were OOC. You didn't even explain why Hikari was feeling susicidal and that's pretty important.
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
... Wow :o

This story was great. It almost made me fear to keep reading! I actually didn't expect it to happen like that!

It's a far step from Cliche I'll give you that much! A Good Read! :)