Reviews for Rapid Eye Movement
Grac3 chapter 46 . 7/22/2013
These are so good! They're just how I imagine them two to act in their every day lives.
Doni chapter 51 . 8/9/2012
These were a lot of fun! Thanks. ;)
Spinner12 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Thank you for the reminder of why I don't wear makeup.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 43 . 2/22/2012
Ahahahaa... "That is not the correct way to autopsy a shark." He's such a snot! 3
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
Love it! It is so like him to grasp all the relevant factors except the human one _
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Haha... That was lovely. You've really got their dialogue patterns down well, which is made even more impressive by how monumentally difficult Sherlock can be to write. The taxi/washing machine bit was spot on. 3
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
Really guys how old are you? Sorry I love this
MyriadProBold chapter 51 . 2/4/2012
Nice. Funny.
MyriadProBold chapter 50 . 2/4/2012
I'm going crazy not wanting to read season 2 spoilers. I haven't seen it yet. It won't air here until May 6. I have to put your other new stuff on hold for now.
mrspencil chapter 50 . 2/4/2012
A reasonable conclusion, but Sherlock shouldn't push it:-)

Mrs P:-)
HOS70 chapter 51 . 2/3/2012
Oh, Mycroft, I'm really surprised of you! Such a filthy habit! However, I am quite sure that Sherlock would've acquired a nicotine addiction somewhere along the way, even without Mycroft's bad example :-).
HOS70 chapter 50 . 2/3/2012
Sherlock, body parts on the bottom shelf!

Aw, John's thought at the end of this drabble rings very true. I do hope though that Sherlock's "death" won't result in bad behaviour of all kind being accepted by John from now on :-)...

This was lovely; many thanks.
drjamband chapter 51 . 2/3/2012
OMG I LOOOOOVE WONDERBOY! such an awesome song! one of my recent favs! love that these are back! D
partbritishtowhead chapter 51 . 2/3/2012
Thank you for this. More soon?
parbritishtowhead chapter 43 . 2/3/2012
I loved this chapter so much xD