Reviews for More Than Love
AvidReader2236 chapter 5 . 2/16
I'll be interested to read about what happened to her!
AvidReader2236 chapter 4 . 2/16
Nicely done.
AvidReader2236 chapter 3 . 2/16
Oh God-brotherly love...Teddy is the best!
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 2/16
This was so adorable. I laughed out loud at the thought of Molly being run ragged going between the two of them...Imagine their joint birthday parties!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Ooh. I hope everything will be alright!

I loved seeing Harry as a parent. :) He's so determined to do right by his kids. The firebolt metaphor was perfect.
katiek121 chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
This is a cute story!
Beau2809 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I love your characterisation of lily and teddys relationship! Do you think that teddy would ask lily to be godmother? :)
restinpace chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Anabel Lee! Wow, I can almost recite that poem by heart! Enough about Poe though, what did I think of your story? Well, the writing was lovely. The premise of the story? It's a little hard to wrap my mind around, as I can't think of any real-life examples, but it was very nice as well.
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Awww...this was such a nice resolution. The whole idea was "a love that's more than love" was really good, and I liked how Lily was still his favourite after all that time. Excellent!
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I like how you say that Lily's love for Teddy goes beyond romantic love, you explained it really well. And I like how you noted that "Victoire was everything Lily was not," as I've always imagined that having cousins who were par Veela would lead to at least some level of insecurity... Great work, as usual!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I've noticed that you usually only write canon (do you usually write canon? I haven't read all your stories yet, so I may have missed something) so I was interested to read this Teddy/Lily, even though technically it could be canon, it's just never been confirmed...
Anyway, it's so typical of a girl her age to start imagining what their wedding would be like. The fact that Teddy obviously knew how to comfort her was a good indicator of how close they were. Nice work!
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I like how Lavender was the Healer, and it's clear that there's no hard feelings between her and Ron and Hermione. How do you keep track of all the different birthdays etc.? You're always so consistent, it amazes me!Aw, the end, when Teddy kissed her fist was so adorable! Lovely!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I like how you said that when Harry was worried about her, a Firebolt couldn't have run faster, it was a really good way of demonstrating the depth of his concern for her. Young James and Teddy are both very cute here, too. Very well done!
keeptheotherone chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
By far, my very, very favorite bit is: "... her Uncle George, assuming the title of "The Holey One," had proclaimed her a real member of the family. Ginny had smacked him hard for that." :D :D

Great progression of their relationship, handled adorably and without extreme awkwardness. Well done!
keeptheotherone chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh, poor Lily ... she's all mixed up! I'm glad you wrote her that way (rather than just jealous and hateful) because it shows she has a little maturity and also that she genuinely cares for Teddy.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »