Reviews for Who, What, How?
Hyper Musician chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Dude, sorry, but THAT SUCKED! First of all I think it should be Rain and Matt. Second You got the whole shootin in the head thing WRONG! Third, like people are going to fuck eachother in a time like this, HELLO? We have a crisis here! Flesh eattin zombies, the Nemisis? Come on I think you can do better. I liked the format, but not the plot! Please try and do better next time!
Earth's Rain
redwolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
FINALLY AN ENDING I LOVE! great job! i kno its a late review but i totally love the story and thats how it should have ended!lol!
Grossed Out chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Yucky-poo. That was totally and completely disgusting. Rain and Alice are NOT like 'that'. It's so obvious they're straight. Here's proof: in the mansion, before she found out how assholy Spence was, Alice was in love with him. And Rain almost went nuts when J.D. was eaten up by zombies, so I'd say it's safe to assume she liked him. THEY ARE NOT HOMOS.
chris sams chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I think that this story is awsome and sexy it has everything but you need to wirte another chapter please I want to read more
ScribblinDiaz chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
K dude I don't care what anyone says that sucked. I don't care if many poeple think they'd make a good couple i don't They aren't lesbians for cryign out loud! And please put more heart in it you just layed the story falt out and than quickly. Not that i wanted the ending sequince to go on *ahem* ewies!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Um...that was...different...And It didn't really take alot to kill the other zombies. One shot to the head kills them. in the words of the Red Queen "severing the top of the spinal cord, or severe head trauma" then rain said "Like a shooting them in the Head!"..so there. they were just idiots waisting there bullets by shooting the zombies else where. I even screamed from the very begginng. "GOD DAMNIT USE HEAD SHOTS, I DON'T CARE HOW INVINCABLE SOMEONE IS. HEAD SHOTS ARE FAR MORE EFFECTIVE!" ...but the movies never listen to me...*sob*...any way..yah..try using more discriptive words. you kinda just threw out the facts. no emotion or anything. Expecialy about Matt. She was super torn up about him being taken. She was f*ckin screaming Her head off! She was Flippin! and when you talk about with your story its like a thing of the past. she is WAY too "MEH" about it!..u seriously need more depth to this story. sorry.
Zombie-Queen chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
This was wonderful! Where stays the second chapter? ;)

I hope Rain isn't really dead... but who knows, in movies, everything can happen. ;)
lestatscompanion chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
WOOT!

I luv it! Rain and Alice 4 eva baby! Interesting take on the return of Rain. I am already working on part three of my RE Series hehehe and I had other things planned for those kewl womenz not to mention the other wonderful characters in the world of Resident Evil! hehehe well anyhoo Good Job! Keep writing and remember, Rain/Alice rulz!
Lexy chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
that was choice (i totally wish in the train Alice had actually kissed her), it would have been hecka choice if Rain had survived (Michele Rodriguez is so hot) anyway heh heh you really should continue the story and who knows... maybe Rain will show up in the next movie (we can all hope) ) choice story mate )
FunkDocDaSpot chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
continue the fucking story damnit!
Elektrix chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was good! I too saw the movie and I also think Rain should of survived(who knows maybe she will get brought back like wesker cause I heard there's going to be a second RE movie). Write a sequel!
Hart chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Do I even NEED to say how much that sucked? I mean, yeah, artistic liscense is used all the time...but GEEZ! Did you even know a quarter of what you were talking about? Next time, put a little effort into it, or at the least, warn us how bad it is.