Reviews for Ohana
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/26
Funny thing, I've recently gotten into Supernatural, and just decided to re-read this. The moment my brain registered the names Sam and Dean, I burst out laughing as I'd just finished reading a SPN fic. What are the odds? Anyway, nice story! I'd actually like to see more Five-0/SPN crossovers.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 4/27
LOVE the shout-out to Supernatural. It's my favorite show!
Thousandsmiles chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
This was good.h
Skimball4 chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
My only complaint is that I didn't want the story to end:(
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Please finish this story. I suspect that you would have to write one or two more chapters to wrap up this tale. I really was enjoying the Steve,Danny relationship and the Steve/Jacob relationship.
Whoa Nelie chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This story is amazing a shame you didn't finish it
JMSL chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Will there be more? At first I thought Steve was Jacob's father but then a little voice said, "No, he's John McGarrett's." Please keep this going.
JensensMisses chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Poor jacob I'm so glad he has Steve to help him. Great story, can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
love it awww now there is a little mcgarrett its soooo cute mmm when are you going to put another chapter
Craftygirl11 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
When is the next chapter going to be put up? I loved this one and the one before it. please contiue!
Zillahwolf chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Please finish...pretty please? it is so good!
Kimmeke95 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Please continue this story, it is really good! Please?
lovesanimals chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Please keep posting to this story! I want to see how it ends!
Runner043 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Just finished reading your story. Very good concept and well written, too bad there was no final chapter to wrap it up.
McShep01 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I've just discovered this story and it is SO good!

I really really LOVE this growing realtionship between Steve and his step-brother and can't wait to see what happens next.

Hope you are going to update soon.