Reviews for Incongruence
Moore12 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Hey! I'm enjoying this so far. I absolutely love the concept of the "rogue" ISO. Keep up the good work! ~Moore12~
Cyberbutterfly chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Once again... bad guys are more fun! :D

LOL... Okay- so Lyonna is more of a sympathetic 'bad guy' than most- but it's still an interesting twist to read a story about a character who sides with Clu... Even if it is for different reasons than he thinks.

As always, a intrigued and eager reader. Well done on the chapter- and I look forward to more! :D
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Wow...Evil chick is evil... lol
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Whoa... And we thought Rinzler was bad... At least he's doing it because he's been 're-wired'... I get the feeling Lyona would do it just because she could...

Still... Having an ISO at his command makes sense for Clu's personality (as I said before)... The ISO's ability to adapt and adjust makes her even more effective than Rinzler.

As always- looking forward to more! :D
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I admire your creativeness. Sure, many people will think of using a rebel or rogue basic program for the Leona's role in this story or maybe even a lost user, but you go above and beyond and use and ISO and on top of that it makes complete sense. Bravo, my friend!

I am very excited to see where this goes, nice job.

Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Well... I'm properly intriqued.

And I like the idea of an ISO being used as a tool... somehow it just fits in with my ideas of Clu that once he had power- he'd be willing to be 'merciful' to some if they would serve him.

so, I shall continue reading...

Oh- I understand perfectly about only being able to write when you have the time (I hate how 'real life' always comes first :D) So don't feel pressured.

BUT- don't give up either because of it either.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
*watches from Outlands; facepalms, shakes head sadly*

Aw, man!...Why'd she put that disk on her back? I sure wouldn't have done it. Because it's just Clu's game.

And the only way to win...IS NOT TO PLAY.

End of line.

(good story, by the way) :)