Reviews for Rise of the Red Hood
CallipygeanCanary chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
I like how you copy and pasted an entire paragraph from the under the red hood script.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Honestly this fic has soo muchpotnyi it's already really good I just hope you chose to continue it please
shejams chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Great start! I really hope you finish or at least update.
Love this crossover. Batman:Under the Red Hood is one of my favorite movies.
deletedoutofembarassment chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Make more and keep using scenes from the red hood
Pepprie chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Come back please! This is an interesting take on the red hood story. Continue!
OutlawKnight chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
a good premise but please don't do too many clone scenes, otherwise their's nno point in basically rewriting the script with a couple of extra scenes. still I look foward to seeing your original aspects.
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
ShadowHawk chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
FYI: Red Hood (Someone dressed in Joker's first costume) did appear in the DCAU at the end of Batman Adventures #8. He barked orders at Phantasm and Black Mask, ordering them to do his bidding. It was meant to be a subplot to be resolved later, but the cancellation of the ongoing series prevented that. Though the creative team (Dan Slott and Ty Templeton) behind the story are hoping for a chance to resolve it, they have yet to do so. It has been stated that this Red Hood is someone crucial to the DC animated universe.

Dan Slott mentioned that the background of the character would tie into a subplot concerning Lucius Fox, the Vellestra Gang (from Mask of the Phantasm) and the Powers Family (including an infant Derek Powers from Batman Beyond).
VOIDVOID chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
OMG you must finish story it is quite dark as if you were batman yourself wrote this. I for one do like the slight Terry/Max and action, superb job!

(if you dont finish story i will get terribly sad)

;(