Reviews for FateStay Night Prismatic Chaos
Personally, I don't think anything will ever surpass the GAR of Archer's Unlimited Blade Works.
However, this comes decently close.
mortzar chapter 6 . 11/6
i loved this story is there any way to find more of it
DschingisKhan chapter 2 . 9/30
Kirika needs to just woman up and accept she's gayer than rainbows so she can get down to the much more important business of being happily, lovingly in lesbians with the truly prodigious flock of women trying to get in her skirts.

... ah, this hasn't updated in over five years. I suppose it may never come to be. orz
furukawa023 chapter 1 . 9/26
That was really interesting, amusing, and funny. I never thought the idea to genderbend Shirou would be working like this. Then again this story greatly interest me.
Jeanne d'Arc chapter 1 . 9/21
Rin Tohsaka is Nozomi Toujou.

Glasses, twintails and thigh highs, wears a lot of red, straight as a Rule Breaker, "washi washi suru yan"... the signs are all there.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 8/29
very cool story
Im a guest chapter 5 . 8/18
...I refuse to accept this. This god tier fanfic being dead.
CompuBob chapter 5 . 7/20
A trigger happy Illya is my type of Illya
Please come back
Dragonbornpotterbaggins chapter 3 . 2/10
lily killed the child.

excalibur and avalon ceased to answer her call.

she reclaimed caliburn from her enemies.

she died regretting all that she has wrought, and, as opposed to using the grail to do what merlin canonically already DID, she wishes more than anything to remake that fateful decision.

this is a guess as to her origins, based on what the first dream sequence provides, and what I know about the fate/stay night lore.
akd48 chapter 6 . 1/24
This fic is fug great. Pls continue. Or someone adopt it. Kindof sad that such a great fix is abandoned. Pls someone continue did fic..
eunikecindy8 chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
can you update this story? i love this
Im a guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Damit this is one of the really good fanfic:/ I wish it would continue
DannyPhantom619 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
And thus Kirika showed off her true Badassness.

-Kirika X YuriHarem, plus loli-siscon Illya.
EMIYA KURO chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Archer knowing about the Olympics should have given away the fact that he may have been a recent hero...