Reviews for FateStay Night Prismatic Chaos
mrKillJoy247 chapter 3 . 2/10
lily killed the child.

excalibur and avalon ceased to answer her call.

she reclaimed caliburn from her enemies.

she died regretting all that she has wrought, and, as opposed to using the grail to do what merlin canonically already DID, she wishes more than anything to remake that fateful decision.

this is a guess as to her origins, based on what the first dream sequence provides, and what I know about the fate/stay night lore.
akd48 chapter 6 . 1/24
This fic is fug great. Pls continue. Or someone adopt it. Kindof sad that such a great fix is abandoned. Pls someone continue did fic..
eunikecindy8 chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
can you update this story? i love this
Im a guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Damit this is one of the really good fanfic:/ I wish it would continue
DannyPhantom619 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
And thus Kirika showed off her true Badassness.

-Kirika X YuriHarem, plus loli-siscon Illya.
EMIYA KURO chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Archer knowing about the Olympics should have given away the fact that he may have been a recent hero...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Amazing story, one of the best written ones in this site, for sure, you did a really good job at building your own route, everyone felt very in character.
I'm really looking forward to the conclusion, congratulations on a great work.
Mernom chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Quite interesting. So you decided to do away with the genderbent Shirou and make Kirika an OC, that's an unusual approach, but you did it quite well.
Mernom chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
Very good chapter, the fight was quite good. That's actually all of the servants present, no?
Mernom chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Now this is interesting. Sakura as one of the bad guys? Seems like a combination of Fate and HF, let's see what more can you do with this!
Mernom chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I believe that Sasaki's 2nd skill was something he never mastered in the Canon, overall the fight was quite nice. Sakura's plot is VERY different, I kinda like her new personality lol. As it is, the situation is quite different then the Canon, as the twists pile up. Also, why was rider working with caster, an alliance to deal with the Saber/Archer faction?
Mernom chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
This is quite interesting. Genderbending Shirou had many consequences that you managed to find. That includes Sakura, Issei, and many other relations. Nice work.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Err, tiny nitpick from my, utterly layman, knowledge about the human brain in regards to non sexuality related operations. It's pretty short, there is pretty much no functional difference in genders in brain operations. Considering the rough age the event happens, any real identity issues would be... philosophical blustering, at best.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Illya has the greatest naming sense.
pltrgst chapter 6 . 12/19/2015