Reviews for FateStay Night Prismatic Chaos
Im a guest chapter 6 . 9/11
Damit this is one of the really good fanfic:/ I wish it would continue
DannyPhantom619 chapter 6 . 8/30
And thus Kirika showed off her true Badassness.

-Kirika X YuriHarem, plus loli-siscon Illya.
EMIYA KURO chapter 1 . 8/10
Archer knowing about the Olympics should have given away the fact that he may have been a recent hero...
Amazing story, one of the best written ones in this site, for sure, you did a really good job at building your own route, everyone felt very in character.
I'm really looking forward to the conclusion, congratulations on a great work.
Mernom chapter 6 . 1/22
Quite interesting. So you decided to do away with the genderbent Shirou and make Kirika an OC, that's an unusual approach, but you did it quite well.
Mernom chapter 5 . 1/22
Very good chapter, the fight was quite good. That's actually all of the servants present, no?
Mernom chapter 4 . 1/20
Now this is interesting. Sakura as one of the bad guys? Seems like a combination of Fate and HF, let's see what more can you do with this!
Mernom chapter 3 . 1/20
I believe that Sasaki's 2nd skill was something he never mastered in the Canon, overall the fight was quite nice. Sakura's plot is VERY different, I kinda like her new personality lol. As it is, the situation is quite different then the Canon, as the twists pile up. Also, why was rider working with caster, an alliance to deal with the Saber/Archer faction?
Mernom chapter 2 . 1/20
This is quite interesting. Genderbending Shirou had many consequences that you managed to find. That includes Sakura, Issei, and many other relations. Nice work.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Err, tiny nitpick from my, utterly layman, knowledge about the human brain in regards to non sexuality related operations. It's pretty short, there is pretty much no functional difference in genders in brain operations. Considering the rough age the event happens, any real identity issues would be... philosophical blustering, at best.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Illya has the greatest naming sense.
pltrgst chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
next chapter please?
pltrgst chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
awesome story!
please continue!
AoiKishi chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Thanks for great fic. If u have time, please update. We will wait
ayleid chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Kirei does not usually lie. He likes his headgames too much for that, blatant untruths about the death of Tokiomi would be out of his SOP.