Reviews for FateStay Night Prismatic Chaos
SentinalSlice chapter 6 . 5/11
I love this story. Please update it. It's so well written and there aren't enough good female!shirou fanfics out there. Anyways, keep up the great work!
Draconic chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I don't think that the fic is dead, so much as… well… I don't really want to say it.
Alyeris hasn't posted anything on Beast's Lair since 2012, and they seemed to be pretty diligent in their updating. I suspect that the author has been incapacitated to some degree. At least, I hope that's the worst-case-scenario.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Personally, I don't think anything will ever surpass the GAR of Archer's Unlimited Blade Works.
However, this comes decently close.
mortzar chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
i loved this story is there any way to find more of it
DschingisKhan chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Kirika needs to just woman up and accept she's gayer than rainbows so she can get down to the much more important business of being happily, lovingly in lesbians with the truly prodigious flock of women trying to get in her skirts.

... ah, this hasn't updated in over five years. I suppose it may never come to be. orz
furukawa023 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
That was really interesting, amusing, and funny. I never thought the idea to genderbend Shirou would be working like this. Then again this story greatly interest me.
Jeanne d'Arc chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Rin Tohsaka is Nozomi Toujou.

Glasses, twintails and thigh highs, wears a lot of red, straight as a Rule Breaker, "washi washi suru yan"... the signs are all there.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
very cool story
Im a guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
...I refuse to accept this. This god tier fanfic being dead.
CompuBob chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
A trigger happy Illya is my type of Illya
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
Please come back
Dragonbornpotterbaggins chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
lily killed the child.

excalibur and avalon ceased to answer her call.

she reclaimed caliburn from her enemies.

she died regretting all that she has wrought, and, as opposed to using the grail to do what merlin canonically already DID, she wishes more than anything to remake that fateful decision.

this is a guess as to her origins, based on what the first dream sequence provides, and what I know about the fate/stay night lore.
akd48 chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
This fic is fug great. Pls continue. Or someone adopt it. Kindof sad that such a great fix is abandoned. Pls someone continue did fic..
eunikecindy8 chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
can you update this story? i love this
Im a guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Damit this is one of the really good fanfic:/ I wish it would continue