Reviews for Vlad's Son
Rowknan chapter 16 . 6/29
Huh I honestly thought that Nocturne would put up a better fight. I didn't expect him to win, but he seemed like a Ghost powerful enough to take on a certain Ghost Tornado... at full power.
DarkRopeMan chapter 5 . 5/18
holy hell stop with your damn cat impressions you are so annoying. story is great tho
xTCatxx chapter 19 . 3/31
Oh my gosh that was so sweet I just loved it thank you
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 3/29
Okay...maybe you did mean catnip cookies. Now I'm sad, because I thought that you meant some wonderful type of cookie, but NO! The only people who'd wanna know about that are the type of person that likes cats.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/29
Place a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, combine drained tuna, oat flour, egg, olive oil and catnip. Blend until mixture is smooth.
So...if that's the recipe for catnip cookies, than what are YOU talking about when you say that catnip cookies will be eaten? I assume that you don't mean actual catnip cookies...
Refraction of Light chapter 6 . 3/18
Sorry but I really just had to reply to the author's note. I'd like to point out that the color system doesn't really make sense on the basis of power. Pariah Dark was purple but he was a lot stronger than Vlad was. Dora was mainly green but she was one of the strongest ghosts. Frostbite was blue but he was incredibly powerful. The box ghost was blue but he was much weaker than any other ghost. Most of all Dan Phantom was green yet he basically annihilated the Earth as well as took over the ghost zone.
RenegadeForLife chapter 36 . 3/15
Good Story. I liked the original spirit of it but it felt like the surge of OCs at the end kind of weakened it. Disappointed that it ended with Danny as a 10 year old. I know there's a short sequel though.
Please! Finish this!
A true sibling bond
If i were Danny, I'd wake up a little, yell "SHIP!" and crash again.
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Gosh i just realised that Danny's only 3 years of age that's still a todler poor baby
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
If you ask me it was the parents foult for leaving guns around and leaving the basement lab open thats the first mistake they did and for the ecto filter that Jack was suposed to clean would have exploded anyway since he forgot to change it
Poor Danny will blame himself for it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I love this story so much
xTCatxx chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
'Trowing cookies at kuroneko52' i can't believe how could u put little Danny trough all that u evil author 'continuing troving cookies at you'
xTCatxx chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Oh this chapter is the greatest i love it no metter how many times i read it, it brings a giggle out of me and makes me smile till the end of this chapter hehehe