Reviews for Vlad's Son
xTCatxx chapter 17 . 6/26
'Trowing cookies at kuroneko52' i can't believe how could u put little Danny trough all that u evil author 'continuing troving cookies at you'
xTCatxx chapter 9 . 6/26
Oh this chapter is the greatest i love it no metter how many times i read it, it brings a giggle out of me and makes me smile till the end of this chapter hehehe
Oh i so love this chapter i reread it like 3 times now lol hahaha
The Blade of Osh-Tekk chapter 20 . 6/15
Stitch Witch MVP.
FruitloopGhost chapter 37 . 5/1
holy butter biscuits! this is The Best fanfiction I have read girl 2 years! you have to continue this piece of art!
Best fan fiction ever I love the plotline and the characters all in all loved it vlad makes a adorable dad to little Danny.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 24 . 2/9
i can't wait to read the rest!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 15 . 1/30
love this and I can't wait to read the rest!
storyholder chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
*gives you all the cat-nip cookies you want* I love you
storyholder chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Nooooo! DANNNNYYY *throws cookies at kuronko52* why!
storyholder chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
*gives you a cat-nip cookie* I like where this is going!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
This joke is a bit late but OMG U KILLED KENNY O.O
Caimthehero chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I read the first few chapters and got impatient at how little was happening. Is this a prequel for a later story. I started jumping around and if im not mistaken Danny is 10 in the finale. I was expecting an AU with all of the characters at the same age. It might just be me but I think the pacing is off. Also a 3 year old should not be that precocious. Worse if he was that precocious why would he not freak out about accidentally killing his parents? It doesn't seem like he really mourns them. Also it's weird that he understands the finality of death. Just a few thoughts.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 37 . 6/12/2015
Oh my gawd black cat, I'm coming for you! I can't believe the first part is over, I'm going to your page to cautiously check if the sequel is up, and then hope you haven't discontinued...this is a great story, thanks.
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Aww that was such heart wrenching chappie it made me cry